Press Pause

***Wow I wanna start off by saying I got some smart ass readers. When I read y'all comments, some of y'all already be knowing what's gone happen next lol. Ima still keep trying to leave everyone guessing. But as of now, I will not be ending this story so soon. I'll give you gals/guys a few more chapters. By the way please read my new story called Distance and my other story Cream. I want to know how everyone thinks of the story or whether I should keep going of not. Thanks
~Trice***
________________________

Lovely

My heart is beating so fast I don't know what's about to happen. All I know is that I should've listened to Chris when I had the chance. Know I dragged Sierra and my daughter into this mess.

Sierra had her down and her body was shaking uncontrollably. They got us tied up so tight, the ropes are damn near cutting through skin. Hugh I guess there is only one thing left to do.

Heavenly Father, I'm sorry that the only time I think to call on you is in my moment of trouble. But this time I need you. I know you do everything for a reason but please spare Sierra and this baby. They have nothing to do with what this person has against me. Just this one time, please help me and I swear if we make it out alive I'm living my life the right way. This baby will be raised as God's child...

I couldn't even cry anymore. We probably had been down in this basement for almost an hour but it feels like an eternity. I heard someone come down the stairs and began to expect the worse.

"Well look what we have here. Two hoes in my muthafucking house" Asia said walking around us. "For one second yall thought that I was gone let both of you get away with that shit" Asia said slapping the dawg shit out of me. They had tape over our mouths but I feel that she just busted my lip. Asia pulled the tape off our mouths and I swear that gorilla tape ain't no joke. "Bitch you better kill me now, cause if I get out of here not only am I gone beat your ass but God gone have to stop me from shooting you" Sierra said fuming. "Ha. How you gone talk shit and I got the upper hand? Dumb bitch!" Asia said kicking Sierra in the stomach. "Don't fucking touch her. You have clearly lost your mind" I said trying to talk to Asia.

"Are you serious! You stole my man form me and got pregnant by him" Asia said now kicking me in the stomach. The chair I was tied up to fell over and I could feel that my baby was hurt. "I'm not pregnant by him!" I yelled at her. "Then who are you pregnant by?" she asked. "The man who raped me a couple months ago" Asia face dropped and then a creepy smile came on her face. "Well I'm glad Rico left his seeds in you. Fat bitches deserve to get done like that. Matter of fact you deserve worse hoe!" Asia said. Then she started kicking me everywhere until I saw Rhonda and Tyler come from out the dark pulling her off me. "Bitch! Somebody please let me beat this dumb bitch ass! Tyler you helping this hoe!"Sierra yelled. "No its not like that yall. It's just Love stole my man" Tyler said pleading. "What?! Tyler I never knew you were talking about James and he never mentioned you, please believe me" I said trying to talk some sense into her. "James is the man Love stole from you!" Asia yelled at Tyler. "Yeah that's why I don't like her. Tyler said. "Bitch that's my baby daddy!" Asia yelled.

James

Tank's bodyguard Russell came to the door. "We busy right now wassup" he said trying to close the door. "Naw I need to speak to Tank asap" I said not backing down. "He busy..." he said. "Nigga I don't give a damn what he doing I need to spe...Man fuck all this" I said stepping past him with Dante behind me. I went up to Tank's office because I know he always in there. "What you doing here son" Tank asked. "Boss there was a mishap that happened and I need you to let these girls go" I told him. "Oh so you know the two women who was snooping around my house?" he asked. "Yeah that's my girlfriend and her friend. Someone been out to get her lately and she thought her attacker was here" I said. "Well I would let her go but my fiancé says otherwise" he said blowing smoke out of his mouth from a cigar. "Huh? She says otherwise. Can you just let her go" I said. "No can do. But follow me and let's figure out the problem at hand" he said walking down to the basement with four guys and me and Dante following.

All I saw was bitches scraping when we got down there. Lord behold Tyler and Asia was fighting with Rhonda trying to break it up. "Fuck is going on down here!" Tank yelled as his boys pulled them apart from each other. "Baby I found out she was a dirty hoe too" Asia said running into Tank' arm. "Wait, baby?" I said stepping out from the back. "Yeah young blood this my fiancé Asia. You know her?" he asked. "That's the girl I got pregnant. Boss leaver her alone. She dirty man, she not wifey material" I said. "Fuck you James" Asia said. "Young blood you got the game fucked up. This my woman you talking about not some hoe" he said. "Well yo woman want to be with my man" Lovely said. I looked in the dark to see Love tied up naked on the floor. I started cutting the strings until I felt a steele on the side of my face. I looked up to see niggas pointing guns at me, Tyler, Dante, Love, and Sierra.

"Listen sir that girl you call your woman been trying to get with James over the past couple of months" Love said. "Yeah we just fought over James" Tyler said crying.

"Fuck it tell the Lee and them to kill all of them except James and his girl I got something special for them" Tank said walking up the stairs. Love and I was brought to Tank's office along with Asia. Five niggas walked in with AK47's and I already knew my fate. Then Russell knocked on the door brining in my baby Tiffany. "Baby let me take Tiffany upstairs" Asia said trying to grab the baby from Russell. "Shut the fuck and sit down. Both of yall thought yall could play me. Do anyone know my name!" Tank yelled pacing the room with a gun. The room was so silent the only thing you could hear was everyone breathing. Until Tiffany started crying. "Man I can't even hear myself think" Tank yelled. And then he did the unthinkable...he shot my babygirl.

Lovely

Once that man Tank shot James baby I knew we were going to die. How could someone shot a innocent baby. "Nigga I can kill!" James said charging at Tank. "Please baby stop!" I yelled to James but it was to late. Tank shot him in the chest before he could make it to him. I just layed on the floor crying. "I'm so sorry son. Look James I got something to tell you before you die. Nigga I'm your father. See I don't just pick any boy to be on the team, they got to be special. Since I couldn't get to your other brother, I got you baby! I could of told you but I wanted you to be tough...look at me as a role model not no father. But see you...you wasn't cut out for this life. I knew one day I was gone have to kill you just not today" he said then shooting Asia in the leg. "Now back to you bitch. How you gone try to play me. Play the KING! Bitch I run DETROIT! They say never fall in love with a hoe, I couldn't even take my own advice" Tank said shooting Asia in the chest. "Please stop Tank I'm sorry. It wasn't like that" Asia said with blood coming out her mouth. "Fuck that. Russell take that bitch to the acid room, I don't want no remains of her body left.

Tank just looked at me smiling. I like the devil was looking into my soul. Then I looked over at my lifeless boyfriend, why is life so hard. But what made this situation horrible was the fact I heard the most piercing scream come from Asia and I knew she was slowly dying.

Jay

I got this shit on lock. I called my mans Ray on the way there and made him get us major back up. See Tank think he run shit, naw Ray fuck with them real notorious killers. After James went in the house Ray pulled up with ten niggas. Shit we start taking all his niggas out on the outside and we just now making it inside. I made Ray, Chris and I go to Tank's office while the other people had to go find Sierra and Dante. Before even walking in Tank's closed office door Ray told us not to do anything. He crept up to the middle of the door and just start firing his AK47.

Lovely

Tank was about to pick up his gun and shoot me. Until I saw his body fall lifeless and so did every other man in the room. I just shot my eyes and prepared for the worse.

When the smoke cleared the gun stopped and the door opened exposing some faces I was glad to see. "Let's get her untied she pregnant and get my mans to the hospital now! We got to get out of here fast" Ray yelled. "Wait Sierra and Dante still here" I said while they were carrying me out...

Once they put me in the car I passed out. Today has just been unbearable...

***I FEEL SO BAD FOR KILLING SOME PEOPLE. BUT THE STORY NOT OVER YET. I kinda rushed this chapter I don't like doing killing scenes ughhh. ALSO please read my new STORY CALLED DISTANCE...PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK IT OUT.! THE SEQUEL WILL NOT BE STARRING LOVE BUT IT WILL BE ABOUT THE TWINS...JOSH IN PARTICULAR. ANYWAY COMMENT, VOTE, KEEP CALM AND READ ON. -TRICE***