Nonchalant

Lovely

I don't know what happened but something clicked, I'm not mad that he got a girl pregnant just mad because it was Asia.

Sick of this shit. Starting to doubt God now, why bad stuff keep happening to me, I'm only seventeen! Fuck James, I actually considered giving him a chance but no he has a child to take care of now anyway.

I stood outside James house trying to compose myself, I just want to back to Sierra house. 

James

Fuck Asia something ain't right with her, she was probably tryna trap a nigga. I hung up on her and went outside with Love.

"Can we talk?" I asked. "Take me home" she answered nonchantly. "Naw let's talk first shawty" I said back.

"Did you FUCKING hear me or am I speaking foriegn take me home!" she snapped.

I tried to grab Love but she pushed me off of her. "Don't you dare fucking touch me, take me home" she said. Man I did what she said and hoped in the car. She got in too and sat in silence staring out the window.

When we arrived to her house, I tried to open her door but she rushed and got out. She pulled out her key to Sierra house and I grabbed her again. 

"Nigga are you hard headed or just stupid. I told you not to touch me now place let go" she said. I ignored shawty and hugged her tight. I whispered in her ear and said I was sorry repeatdently. Love was trying so hard to fight it. I start kissing her neck and her body start trembling. "Let me take care of you, this a big misunderstanding" I whispered.

"Loose my number and don't ever speak to me again" she said after pushing me off again. I watched her walk up to the door open it and close it. So I got in the Magnum and left.

Lovely 

Fighting off James was so hard but I know I had to do it. I walked in the house and changed into pajamas, instead of going into my room I went into the twins room. Jordan was asleep but Josh woke up when I walked in. He saw tears forming in my eyes and got out of the bed and hugged me. 

That night I didn't cry but I got in the bed with my little brother and fell asleep I just needed to be around the ones who loved me most. 

Ted 

I been at the court hooping for about an hour now, and then I saw this loud mouth girl named Rhonda talking to some girls standing around. I had just bust some niggas in a quick three on three game and needed a break. 

My bookbag was over by Rhonda and I over heard them talking. 

"Yeah you know James fine ass got a baby on the way" Rhonda said to another girl. "Girl please I heard  he already had a child. Who the baby mama though?" the other girl asked. 

"Asia loose pussy ass, she finally found herself a baller" Rhonda said. "Asia preganant by James, huh?" I asked Rhonda.

"Yeah, why you wanna know" she said back. "Chill, just asking" I said back. "So what you doing tonight Teddy?" she asked. "My mama don't let me bring hood rats home, so not chilling with you" I shot back.

Rhonda friend start laughing and Rhonda shot me the finger and walked away. I don't care I just need to find Love.

Lovely

Lisa is getting me and Sierra our own apartment. She thinks the house is too crowded and she wants us to be free and away from our younger siblings. I didn't think it was a good idea at first but the twins said they like Lisa and wouldn't mind me leaving as long as I visited often.

Lisa and her husband agreed to take care of our rent and utilities for two months and then we had to get a job and do the rest. I was cool in two weeks I'll be eighteen so a job is right around the corner. Sierra already works at Villa but she hates her job, so she probably gonna look for a new one. 

James been calling me consistently but I just ignore the calls and pretend like he doesn't exisit. Although I wanna answer so bad, I know it's not in the best interest. 

Teddy's dad is gone for the weekend so Sierra and I are going to spend the night over their with him and Dante.

Sierra

I tried asking Love about her date with James but she said she didn't want to talk about it. Whatever though my man chilling with me tonight so thats the only thing on my mind.

Ted picked us up at eight and we brought over night bags with us. When we got there I put on some short shorts and a tank top and Dante took me to Teddy basement. I already know whats about to happen.

Teddy

Love came out the bathroom in some gray leggings and a beater. Everything about her made my dick hard. Lately I find myself fantasizing about Love. She was always attractive to me but it's like something about her seem different.

I placed the pillow over my shorts cause a nigga was free balling underneath. It's about time I tell her about James. 

"Whats been up with you Beauty?" I asked. "Chilling that's about it" she answered. 

"Look I heard something about James and I wanna tell you" I said. "Please stop now. I already know about the girl being prego just drop it" she said.

Wow Beauty never seemed so dull about things, I dropped it and we start playing Call of Duty Ghosts on the PS3. 

I was kicking her ass until she asked me a question. "Teddy why you ain't got no girlfriend?" she said. I thought about her answer for a minute and then I said "Because the girl I like is fragile, she needs a man not a boy." "Have you at least tried to talk to her" she asked. "I talk to her all the time but she don't notice me" I said. I dropped the controller and just stared at Beauty. 

She must've felt me staring and started to look at me too. We was in a daze for about five minutes until she started trying to wrestle with me.

We wrestle all the time but this time I got horny when one of her ass rubbed across my dick. Every position I put her in I made sure I could cop a feel. When her boob popped out her shirt I lost. I pulled her on the floor and got on top of her.

Lovely 

Teddy was on top of me with my hands pinned down on the floor. The whole time we were wrestling I felt him feel on me a couple times, but I let it slide.

Teddy was in between my legs and I could feel his dick and it was so hard. He started kissing me and pulling off my clothes. Teddy striped out of his clothes and then took me to the bedroom. He layed me on the bed and put kisses all over my body. Carefully sucking my erect breast, I could feel myself getting wet and suprisingly grabbed his dick and started stroking it. Ted pulled out a condom from his desk and was about to put it on when the door flew open.

Sierra

Dante dumb ass forgot to bring some condoms so I went to ask Teddy for one. I walked in the living room but didn't see Teddy or Love so I went upstairs to his bedroom. 

When I opened the door I saw Ted and Love ass naked in the bed about to fuck. I can't believe I just almost caught my bestfriends about to have sex, what is the world coming to...

***I didn't do any grammar checks sorry. But COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW ME ON HERE ON INSTAGRAM @xflawlesss KEEP CALM AND HAPPY READING.!***