Get it Together

James

This could be one of the best nights; I done had in a long time. We laid up right now in the bed. Love and I are really getting it together. We spend all our free time with each other and I cherish her so much. No more letting her get away from me, she is all a nigga could want. More beautiful than any girl on this God’s green Earth. Her personality is so sweet and gentle. I love the fact she always thinking about her brothers, she got good family morals. Plus a pregnant woman is always something special. Although Asia having my first baby, I feel like Love carrying my child too. Our little family about to be set. Now all I have to do is figure this Tank issue and we good. That’s my mentor and all but, I ain’t no bitch nigga. This game not gone take care of my kids and I forever.

I was laying down with my eyes open just looking out the window when I heard my IPhone 5 start ringing. Love had woke up to, so she just sat watching me answer the phone.

James

Hello, wassup

Asia

James please get down to the hospital my water just broke I’m going there now

James

Oh, shit forreal! I’m on my way. What hospital you gone be at?

Asia

Henry Ford Hospital please hurry baby

James

Alright I am leaving now

I jumped out of bed grabbing my Nike fit out the closet, throwing it on in less than ten seconds. “Baby where you going?” Love asked. On the real tip, I ain’t even want to tell Love. I mean I know she gone be upset that I have to run to Asia’s help but its life. “Asia just water just broke so I got to meet her at the hospital now,” I said. “Oh…okay” she said with teary eyes. “Look at me baby girl. Asia ain’t nothing to me but this baby’s mother. We are going to co-parent and that’s it. Don’t let her get you upset, the girl I’m coming home to is you” Love smiled a little. “Now look I need you to be my big girl. I got to deal with Asia a lot more for now on and I need to know how that makes you feel” I said looking her in the eyes. “James I understand. Just don’t let Asia let you forget what we have,” she said proudly. I gave her a long kiss and said, “Don’t trip, it’s me and you until the world blow.”

Asia kept texting my phone rushing me so I grabbed my car keys, phone charger, and wallet and dipped.

Asia

Lord Jesus I do not want another muthafucking demon. Babies ain’t no hoe; these contractions got me feeling like death is soon approaching. Tank dropped Rhonda and I off at the hospital. He says seeing all this nasty stuff is for the baby’s father and I. I been in this small room acting a damn fool too.

I keep begging these people to give me drugs and all they keep saying is that I need to wait a little longer. Fuck that in a minute I’m gone pop a couple Xanax’s or something. My mother and aunt finally made it down too but where the fuck is James.

James

Even though I dread being next to Asia I’m excited and nervous about this baby. A nigga about to have his first child and a boy at that. On the way to the hospital I could not help but to think about little man and I hooping, talking about girls, buying shoes, and teaching him how to be a man. That’s why I need out of the game pronto. My son cannot be some hustler or hit man.

I ran up to the room the receptionist told me Asia was in and saw some of her family in there. Out of respect I spoke to her mom and aunt but fuck Rhonda ol loosey goosey pussy ass…fucking thot. “Baby I’m so glad you finally came” Asia said. “Man Asia chill with that baby stuff” I said already getting agitated. “Wait you two not together” her mother asked. “No we never been together” I said looking at her crazy. “It’s okay mom he just mad at me right now. Bae will get over it real soon,” Asia said sounding delusional.