Revenge is like the Sweetest Joy

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CALLED CREAM. YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PAGE.
________________________

James

Bet. I got tags on Rico and found out a lot about him. He twenty-two, from New Jersey, got one daughter, live with his baby mama in southwest, and work for a local hustler named Frazier Coleman.

This information not adding up though. What would he have against Love, or maybe Frazier has something against her. I'm not sure but I need to go visit my baby.

I drove to Love's apartment picking up some food from the Crab House on Seven Mile. She already knew I was coming so the door was unlocked. When I walked in Love was in the bed with a tank top and some boy shorts on. Shit I damn near forgot what I came over for, but I need to listen to my big head instead of the little one right now.

"Hey baby how you feeling?" I asked giving Love a kiss on the cheek and her food. "Fine, it doesn't even seem like I was shot twice. You don't know how happy my tummy just got, this baby can eat" I started rubbing her belly and decided to ask about the information I got earlier today.

"So who is Rico Stevenson?" I asked. "I don't know anyone by that name why? Love asked. "Well do you know a hustler named Frazier Coleman by any chance?" I asked. I noticed her facial expression changed to confusion. "Wait you know Finesse" she asked back. "Who the fuck is that? Jay told me he might have a lead on who is harassing you. The guy who shot and raped you name was Rico and he works for Frazier" I said. "Oh my gosh, look James I have something to tell you. You may feel differently about me but please let me explain before you start judging" Love said. "Okay talk" I said.

"So...a few months back a man named Ray wanted me to work for his company. The company is called T&R services. Well the company is an escort service..." I looked at James face that had a disapproving look, but I decided to continue. "I needed a job so I took it. The job forces you to dress sexy and go out on dates with rich men. In addition, you can sleep with the men for extra money but I never wanted to do that. The first date I went on was with Frazier. We had a good time but at the end of the date, he wanted to sleep with me and I refused. Frazier understood and became one of my regulars. I could not understand why he would want to hurt me, by the way I met him after I was raped. He told me he was in the music industry too so why would he have a hit man," Love said sad.

"First off ma, I'll never judge you. Everyone has a past, but I'm looking at right now and our future. I see my future bright with you so as long as all this pussy belongs to me," I told Love while rubbing between her legs. She pushed my hand away so I continued. "But don't even trip on being an escort you don't have to do that anymore. I will be your provider. Now if only I could figure out why Rico went after you would answer a lot questions.

Love and I laid in the bed finishing off our food from the crab house while watching the movie Juice on TV. I gave her a foot massage and before I knew it, Love was knocked out. I mean damn, ma was snoring like a full-grown nigga. For some reason it was a little cute though. I was up threw away our food, kissed Love on the forehead, her tummy, and left her apartment.

Tyler

You ever woke up feeling like Debo just beat your ass. Well if you have then you would understand how I feel right now. When I woke up there was no one except Rhonda in the room with me. The room was trashed and we were both still naked. My hair reeked of liquor and I began looking for my purse. As soon as I got up, I felt as if my stomach would fall out of my body, and on top of that dried up blood was between my legs. I found my purse and realized all of the money and my phone was gone. The hotel phone was on the nightstand so I used that to call my phone; I found it in the shower cracked really badly. My phone read that it was four o clock in the afternoon and I instantly remembered that I was supposed to be at work at twelve.

When I found my clothes, I wondered if I should wake Rhonda up. Moreover, I lost my keys so maybe she had a car to take me home. "Rhonda...psst...Rhonda, girl wake up" I tapped her face gently. Rhonda sat up looking like she got hit by a train. Her make-up was smeared, weave all over her head, and she had a bruise on her cheek. "What happened?" she asked. "I have no clue I just woke up. I remember coming here, getting fucked up, and then taking an e pill," I said. "Where Asia?" she asked. Lowkey where is that bitch I cannot believe she just left us in here like this. "I have no clue, you got a car? Because someone got my keys and I don't know how I'm getting home," I said. "Nope I can't even find my purse. Let me see your phone to call Asia" she said. I handed her my phone and decided to go take a hobo bath in the bathroom.

Thirty minutes later Asia came in the room looking much better than we did. "What the fuck happened to us last night Asia?" I asked a little mad. "Chill bitch I aint have nothing to with what yall did" she said smirking. "What you mean?" I asked. "Well, we all got fucked by them dudes and they left" she said like it was nothing. "Bitch I hope you did not say seven guys fucked us while we were off those pills. And why you leave us" I said freaking out. "Hold up baby bitch, I ain't yall mothers. Plus both of you were out cold so I couldn't get yall to wake up" she said. "That's real foul Asia" Rhonda said giving her a death glare.

"You two need to chill look at all this money we just made" Asia said pulling a coups stacks of money out her purse. "How much is that?" Rhonda asked looking money hungry. "Six thousand dollars we can split it three ways" she said cheesing. The money made me feel a little better but I don't trust Asia. "Come on yall lets go get changed and go to the spa" she said walking out. Rhonda and I picked up our half and walked out following Asia.

Sierra

I hope Tyler is alright. When Jay dropped me off at home, I felt so bad. Guilt took over me and I couldn't even sleep. Love let me borrow her car and I drove to Dante house. Dante stayed up with me until I fell asleep. For some reason Asia keeps sending off red flags in my head. Although Tyler not trying to be around us I don't want her hanging around Asia's kind but whatever.

Lovely

After James left, I did a little snooping for myself. I texted Finesse and told him to meet me at Tin Fish tonight at eight thirty. It is not safe for me to meet him by myself so I called my old bodyguard Chris.

Chris

Hello, who this?

Lovely

Lovely your favorite girl in the whole wide world

Chris

Man wassup girl, how you been?

Lovely

Good, I'm going to be having a baby pretty soon

Chris

That's good, ima have to get the baby something

Lovely

Thanks but instead Chris I need a favor I will even pay you five hundred

Chris

Girl I will help you no charge what is it?

I told Chris the plan and he agreed. All I want him to do is watch my back while I'm out with Finesse. I may need Chris later on down the road so I'm glad were friends.

Tonight was a relaxed night and I don't want to send off any mixed signals. I put on a long sleeved black dress that stopped mid-way between my knees and torso. It's a little cold this November so I put on some knee high wedges, flat ironed my hair down, grabbed my clutch, and left.

When I got to Tin Fish I saw Finesse sitting at a table in the back by the dance floor. He got up, gave me a hug, and pulled my chair out. "How are you doing Ms. Lovely?" he asked. "Taking it one day at a time. How are you Mr. Fraizer?" I asked "Living large sweet heart, so what did to be blessed with your presence?" he asked. "Well to be honest, I was shot twice in the past month, but a couple months ago I was also brutally raped and beaten. Both of these attacks where done by a man you know named Rico. I'm not asking you to rat on him but I need to know what's going on" I said pleading.

"I'm real sorry that happened to you. But forreal I don't know what beef Rico has with you. He used to work for me about two years ago. We only see each other around the way" he said. I was a little upset but there was nothing left to do I guess. "I wish I could help but there is no way I could figure out his beef with you" he said. "I understand" I told him. We sat and ate for about forty minutes and then I got up to leave.

I drove home thinking of something that could possibly be done. I'll be damned if I keep running from this man, only to end up in a casket. The only people I have to live for is my brothers and my baby girl, time to shoot some moves.

My iPhone was in my purse so when I got to a red light I pulled it out and called Tina.

Tina

You got a lot of nerve calling my phone Ms. Thang

Lovely

I'm so sorry Tina a lot has happened to me over the past month

Tina

Relax I already heard about you getting shot. Don't worry I keep tabs on all the girls

Lovely

That's not all. I'm pregnant too

Tina

Well since your prego than your off the TMT but I'm pretty sure you weren't going to stay after the baby

Lovely

Yeah but thanks for giving me the pleasure of joining. But Tina I need a favor

Tina

Then you owe me a favor in return

Lovely

Okay I got you. Listen the man who shot me also raped me a few months ago. This man has a personal vendetta with me but I have no clue why.

Tina

Do you know who this man is because I may be of help

Lovely

His name is Rico Stevenson

Tina

Okay just give me a day or two and I will try to get you some information. Talk to you later hun

I pulled up infront of my apartment, got in the bed and fell asleep.

Tyler

I been with Asia and Rhonda all weekend. There a little hood rat-ish but a lot of fun. Rhonda is cool I can tell she just follows Asia around. Asia has issues though, what pregnant women drinks and smokes with a baby on the way.

We were at Rhonda's apartment drinking and smoking when Asia pulled out our yearbook. The pictures of people has us laughing so hard until we got to Lovely's photo. "I hate that fat ass piggly bitch" Asia said. "You don't like her" I asked. "Hell naw that bitch stole my man and got Sierra to fight me. On God I could kill that girl" she said with so much anger. "She did the same grimy ass shit to me to girl so I feel you" I said shaking my head. "She got something coming her way, just wait on it" Asia said. "What you mean girl" I asked. "All I'm gone say is you get what you put out. Karma is a bitch and her name Asia. I would advise Love to watch her back" she said lighting another blunt.

The whole time we smoked I thought about what Asia said. Maybe I need to go talk to Love or at least Sierra...

***SO WHAT YALL THINK WILL HONESTLY HAPPEN TO LOVE OR ASIA? VOTE COMMENT. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @XFLAWLESSS. NEW STORY CALLED DISTANCE COMING SOON JUST WAIT ON IT. KEEP CALM AND READ ON!. HAPPY HOLIDAYS. -TRICE***