Finesse Her

Lovely

Today was the big day, my first client. Tina took me to get my hair done and we sat in my room figuring out what I should wear.

"Girl you got beautiful legs so show them off" Tina said. "You really think so?" I asked. "Hell yeah, if we thought one part of your body looked nasty, you wouldn't be on the team" she said.

I pulled out this Chanel dress since Tina thinks I should show my legs. It's a high low dress that's extremely short in the front. the dress shows enough cleavage where it's sexy but not trashy and I decided to wear some nude colored Red Bottoms to match the black dress. My hair was in a beautiful bun and I my makeup flawless.

"Okay, remember Love be outgoing, spontaneous, and seducing. But also be strong, outspoken, and remember we don't love these hoes okay" Tina said. "Alright" I said.

"Alright so Fraizer is young producer from Flint Michigan he is attending the Floyd Maywheater event and he is highly known to a lot of people" Tina said. "So what about my body guard who is he?" I asked. "Your body guard name is Chris he will be riding in the front with your driver. Where ever you go he will be somewhere in the corner watching you carefully. If you need him call him, or text him but other than that if something goes wrong he will most likely catch it before hand" she said. 

Sierra 

I'onn like this Tina bitch. Love told me about the job and I suggested she doesn't do it. I feel like its unsafe and their just a prostitution ring. But Love is grown and no one can stop her from doing what she wants. 

When Love walked out the bedroom I wanted to cry. My best friend looked so beautiful in that Chanel dress. I started taking a bunch of pictures like it was prom or something. But then Tina walked out and said they had to hurry and leave. I swear I don't like that hoe. 

Lovely 

Tina and I walked out my apartment and into the parking lot. Tina gave me a hug, told me to remember what she said, and walked me to my car. 

I got in and was introduced to one of the finest niggas I have ever seen. Fraizer looked just Trey Songz but better. Shit I didn't know it got better than Trey. 

"Damn girl I'm already in love" he said. I began laughing and blushing."So what's your name beautiful?" he asked. "My name is Lovely and you are?" I asked. "My name is Fraizer Coleman but most people call me Finesse" he said. "Why do they call you that?" I asked. "Well just know I'm known for stealing girls heart" he said. 

We rode the rest of the way talking and listening to the radio. 

When we arrived to the even their was a red carpet and people taking lots of pictures. The driver opened the door for me and Fraizer and everyone began snapping shots. 

Fraizer held on to my waist during all the pictures and people kept telling us we looked good together. We walked into a huge room decorated with lavender walls, porcelain walls, and drapes that covered the whole room. They were playing Migos Versace and a few people were dancing but most people were mingling. 

The whole night Fraizer introduced me to people in the industry, we took pictures and made small talk the whole time. For the most part it was extremely boring but it was a new experience. After the party Fraizer decided we go back to his place.

He lived in some upscale lofts downtown. The place was kinda messy but whatever who am I to judge. We sat on his couch and he started kissing on my neck. "Whoa slow down speedy. I don't even know you like that for you to be kissing on me" I told him. "Ain't this what I paid you for, come on girl quit playing" he said. "Naw see I don't fuck for cash thats not my style. But if I like you that changes everything" I said smirking. Fraizer started smiling too.

"So Love look how does a girl like you get in this business?" He asked. "Bills. If you don't work you won't eat" I told him. "You right I love the way you think. So what do you inspire to be someday or is this your dream" He asked. "Honestly Fraizer I want a whole entire hair salon. I want my salon to do everything hair, nails, lashes, makeup, massages, and all that. Ever since I was a little girl that's been my dream" I told him. "Why won't you keep trying to pursue your dream. Your still young, your only about twenty-four" he said. "Wow I'm actually only eighteen" I said. "Girl I swear I never met a girl that fine when I was eighteen, shit I'm twenty-eight and still don't know girls as beautiful as you" he said. 

I blushed and for the rest of the night we talked until I told Fraizer I had to leave. He asked if he could get a kissed and I gave him a kiss that I know will make him want more.

When I got in the car their were was a stack on the seat waiting for me. I counted all the money and came up with 3,000 dollars. That was great for just one night of entertaining someone.

I struggled to get in the door but when I did Ted was on our couch watching television.

Teddy 

I decided to stay at Sierra and Love's crib for a couple days cause I want to be around Beauty. I heard keys in the door and figured it was her coming in. 

Love walked in slowly taking off her heels at the door. "Hey Teddy" she said sounding happy to see me. "Wassup Beauty?" I asked. "Nothing just coming in from going out" she said quick. I nodded and she laid her feet on me when she sat on the couch. 

"You think its okay to rub those stinky toes on me" I told Beauty. "Boy quit you love these stinky dogs" she said as I began rubbing her feet. 

"Teddy I just want you to know I really love you and your the only man in my life besides my brothers that I actually care for" she said. Then Love got up and started kissing me, I swear it felt so right but then she broke away and laid on my chest. I began to rub her head and a couple minutes later she was out. I'm not gone lie...I wanna marry Love...

***I love Love and Ted's relationship. Btw VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME ON Instagram @xflawlesss. FOLLOW @LongLiveTati and @CHANTELHOUSE for other great stories. KEEP CALM AND READ ON.***