HalfCrazy

James

For the past two weeks James laid in hospital bed trying to figure out how he could have even contracted Aids. He had been very much of a sleaze growing up but he didn't think it would ever catch up to him.

Being a good father to Honesty was the only thing he usually focused on lately. No girl has replaced the empty place where Love was in his heart. Of course he dated from time to time but he knew where he wanted to be in life.

James really needed someone to talk to but his brother Ryan had been away on a business trip. He figured he would let him know the devastating news when he came back. In the mean time James confided in Tyler as support.

Although the two had issues years ago, they created a friendship that included no sex or perks. James was regretted telling Tyler now because she insisted on letting Love know what's going on. James wasn't prepared for this and knew he could possibly die any day so telling Love would only make him think of having a fatherless daughter.

He was very aware of how much emotional trauma a girl could go through from not having a father figure. Most of the girls he slept with was fatherless and had men issues.

Yesterday the doctor made James aware of the mistakes the hospital was making in the lab. He told him how it could possibly affect his life. If the hospital made a mistake, his issue may only be HIV or something less serve.

James was very happy about the doctors news but was aware there could only be a slim chance that he didn't have Aids.

His phone began to ring on the nightstand next to the hospital bed and James went to answer it.

"Hello" his voice sound raspy and dry. "Don't be mad at me" Tyler said and James immediately expected the worse.

"Please don't make me hurt you" James said sitting up in his bed. "I told Love, but only because I was scared you weren't going to make it or something. I just felt like it was valuable for them to know" she said sounding sympathetic.

"Tyler are fucking DUMB!" I specifically asked you not to for a reason. I don't want my baby girl to see me like this" he said before she interrupted him. "But you also don't want her to not see you if something happens" Tyler said catching an attitude at his stubbornness.

"Tyler I'll call you later" James said hanging up before he said something's he would regret.

Lovely

If it isn't one thing its the next. My life seems like a reoccurring soap opera. For once everything seemed like it was going right and then old drama comes my way. 

The ride to the hospital felt like hours even though I know it only takes about thirty minutes to get there. 

I was so preoccupied with my thoughts I never even realized Ted was driving until we arrived. We all got out the car and ran to the front desk. "Excuse me I need to know what room James Matthews is in?" I told the receptionist. "What is your relation to this man?" she asked annoying the hell out of me. "The mother of his daughter" she looked at me like I was being snobbish. 

"You mean baby mama?" she asked making me want to slap the dawg shit out of her. "No I said it correct, I am the MOTHER to his child. Now do you mind telling me the room before I become an upset grieving baby mama and slap the fuck out of you" I could hear Jordan laughing in the background so I turned around and gave him the eye.

The receptionist was a little frightened but she reluctantly looked up his room number. "Mr. Matthews is in room 317 but you can only be in there for about an hour visiting hours is almost over" she said not making eye contact with me.