Detrimental

Teddy

It's a done deal. I swear everything bad been happening to Love cause of this nigga. Man I couldn't even go to the hospital yet. I had to go get me a gallon of Patron and just drink by myself. When I see Janes I don't know what I'm capable of doing.

Sierra

I just got the call from the twins, man why shit keep happening to my girl. My mom driving us to the hospital now and I'm shaking so bad. I called Tyler and Teddy and they on their way.

God, I don't call on you much but please make sure Love is okay.

Tyler

I was just about to go to my man's house when I got the call from Sierra. Love been like a best friend to me these last couple of months, so it's a must I go see her. Deaths scare me so I pray to God she is good.

James

The same nigga who raped Love went after her again. I need to figure out who keep sending him. For some reason I know this nigga ain't got no personal beef with her.

We been waiting in the lobby for almost an hour now. The twins been quiet, I feel sorry for them. They momma don't give a damn about them so Love was like a mother more than a sister. Jordan just been on his phone but Josh keep looking lost. I said a silent prayer and then I saw Sierra walk in.

"Where is she at? James I'm sick of this happening to my girl" Sierra said. "She in intensive care right now so we just gotta wait. "I pray my baby girl is okay" Lisa said.

Sierra pulled me to the side away from everyone so we could talk. "James something is going on with Love and we gotta figure it out" Sierra said. "Yeah I know. I think she got an enemy. See when she got raped three niggas broke into the house, I killed two but one survived. That was the same nigga who tried to kill her. I wonder what he want with Love" I said. "I wonder if it has something to do with her new job" Sierra said. "What new job?" I asked. "I probably shouldn't say this because I don't know much but Love work for some company called T.M.T. I think they pimps or something" Sierra said.

The only expression on my face was blank, I just can't think of Love doing something of that nature. I pray she not working for the wrong money.

Tyler

Shit. I have to get my mom from work. I been trying to call her to see if she can get a ride but I've been getting no answer. Whatever I have to turn around go get her and then I'll be on my way to the hospital.

James

"Is this the family of Ms. a Lovely Brown?" the doctor asked all of us in the lobby. "Yes" we all said unison. "How is my baby" Lisa asked.

"Are you her mother?" He asked. "Yes sir" Lisa answered. "And who are all you people?" he asked. "I'm her boyfriend" I answered. "No the fuck you not bitch" Teddy said walking in the lobby.

This weak ass nigga gone make me put him to sleep at the rate he going. "My mans, shut the fuck up" I said dismissing him. "I only need to talk to immediate family" the doctor said.

Lisa, the twins, and Sierra went to talk to the doctor. I just sat down while Ted grimed me the whole time. "Dawg why you here?" He asked. "Cause Love my girl and I'm making sure she good. Now why you here?" I asked. "Oh, so you been with her over the past couple of months huh? I swore she be in my bed all the time and I'm the one who she spending her spare time with" he shot back.

Calm down James, Calm down was all I could say in my head because this buffs asking for me to put my Jordan's up his ass.

Sierra

"Okay well I need to inform you guys that Love well be alright. She suffered a minor scrap on her leg from the first bullet. But the second bullet almost hit the rib she fractured a couple months ago. Also she has to be very careful for now on because she lost a lot of blood and that's not good for the baby" he said.

We all looked stunned. "What baby doc?" I asked. "Ms. Brown is four months pregnant right now. You guys didn't know?" he said. "No, I'm not even sure if Love knew" I said. "Well I just need to run another test on her and you can see her in about fifteen minutes" he said walking away. "I wonder who the father is?" My mother asked me too.

Then I heard yelling and a loud slap. Did somebody just get bitch slapped in the hospital?

James

I decided to walk to a vending machine to get some water not too far away when I seen Tyler. "Shit" I cursed myself for even fucking with her.

"Hey bae, what you doing here?" She asked. "Look Tyler you know we ain't a couple so chill with that shit" I said getting irritated. "Oh I get it, I'm your chick when I'm doing shit for you huh? When I'm sucking your dick, cooking, or cleaning I'm your girl huh? Whenever you ask me to come through I'm there but you can't do the same for me. You treat me like your girl when were together" she said causing an audience.

"My girlfriend in the hospital and I need to see her" I said. "Love ain't your girlfriend bruh" I heard Teddy say from across the room. "Wait. You fucking my girl too. Oh fuck you bitch" Tyler said smacking the dog shit out of me. I saw every star in the sky after that hit. I wanted to hit her ass back until I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"I did so much for you but you used me. You never gave a fuck about me, all you did was use me when she wasn't around. And to think I thought you would actually wanna be my boyfriend, you ain't shit but a dog" she said crying uncontrollably. I heard women all in the hospital smacking they lips and saying tell em gurl.

"Tyler you knew what was up. I ain't never play you. Just listen right now ain't the time to be discussing this" I told her. "How long you been fucking her?" she asked. I couldn't even answer I just walked outside to my car, I need to smoke on some purp for the moment.

Sierra

"Tyler what's going on?" I asked. I been messing with James for months and I'm just one finding out he been messing with Love. I feel like they both been playing me. How she gone mess with my man" she said. "I don't think Love knew about y'all and I didn't even know she still was talking to James" I said.

"So who is Love pregnant by?" Teddy said interrupting us. "I thought maybe you since y'all been dating and what not" I said confused. "Man naw, that day you stopped us in my house we ended up not having sex. Shit since then we haven't even got close to having sex.

I instantly started to think of James, I wonder where he at. The doctor told us we could come see Love now and I'm excited.

Love

I woke up in a little pain but I'm just blessed to be alive.

Who is this man? What does he have against me? It's time to find him, I'll be damned if I die without a fight.

"Good evening, Ms. Brown how are you feeling? I'm Dr. Reynolds and I have been working on you for the last couple of hours. Your doing quite well. A couple scraps but nothing to serious, your a lucky women. Your baby is okay as well" he said.

"What baby?" I asked. "As of right now your four months pregnant, congrats" he said smiling like their was something to smile about."Listen Dr. Reynolds I need to get rid of this child I don't want it" I said crying. "Ms. Brown, having a baby is a blessing not a burden. I know your young but you should at least think about keeping the baby first. Plus your too far along to abort the baby" he said. "You don't understand I was raped. I don't want a child by my attacker" I cried even louder. Dr. Reynolds looked shocked and saddened. He gave me a tight hug and whispered you'll make the right decision in my ear and walked out.

After pulling myself together, in walked Lisa, the twins, Sierra, Teddy, and Tyler who looked like she been crying. "We moving you out of the hood" Josh said. "Yeah when I get drafted to the NBA you moving to California with us" Jordan said laughing. I gave them a hug and kissed their big foreheads I don't know what I would do without them.

"I'm glad your okay baby" Lisa said kissing me on the cheek. "Yeah me too, I can't make it without my day one" Sierra said hugging me. "Tyler are you okay?" I asked. "Lovely where you actually my friend or playing me the whole time? I told you all about my man and you used it against me. You knew how much I loved him. Bitch you played me" she said looking angry.

"Who is your man? I don't even know what your talking about." I said confused. "James" she said annoyed. I instantly wanted to cry. James is such a dog. He was trying to get with me while Tyler been his girl. "Tyler listen I didn't even know about y'all" I said. "I don't care fuck both of y'all I hope y'all do good with the baby" she said storming out.

Every one just say quiet. "So James is the father huh? You ain't love me, I was just a distraction for the moment. I thought we was more than that Love. I'm glad you okay but I'm out" Ted said leaving.

"What is going on with everybody?" I asked. "Who is the father Love?" Sierra asked. "Who ever the fucked raped me I said crying silently. Lisa just hugged me.

I swear the good girls always end last...

***COMMENT, VOTE. SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES. THANKS FOR THE LOVE. KEEP CALM AND READ ON. HAPPY HOLIDAYS***