Growing Pains

Sierra

I'm about to beat this bitch ass. I just spoke with James, all I see is red. Nobody can fuck with Love that's like my sister so let me get at this bitch Asia first. 

I saw Asia standing outside the house with some guys being all thirsty. I know one of the niggas that she talking to, we used to talk but not anymore we cool though. 

Asia saw me coming up and instantly rolled her eyes. "What bitch" Asia said. I know this hoe want me to go nuts on her dumb ass because everyone know I do not take the B word lightly. 

I didn't even entertain what she said, I just start going in her shit. Had to give her one of them Sharkiesha hits for fucking with my bestfriend. After the first hit, she was a little taken back but she squared up ready to fight. She tried to swing but mised and fell, I got on top of her and start beating that ass. I saw niggas pull out they phone and record us...ughh niggas is so sad these days. 

Just as I began dragging her ass down the driveway James and Ted broke it up. Asia start talking about this aint over fuck Teddy and me. Tuh whatever. She better calm down cause she know I'm ready to fight whenever. 

I asked Ted to take me to Love's house because I need to make sure she alright. 

As soon as we got there I began banging on Love's door, her little twin set of brothers came to the door and said she wasn't there. I knew they were lying but I know they aint wanna go against Love and let me in. She can be so stubborn at times, I'll call her later or something. Im tired anyway let me get home, call Dante, and relax.

Ted

I know how Beauty is. Oh yeah I call Love, Beauty sometimes cause she really is Beautiful. Since we been kids I loved her and she has always been my crutch when I need someone to talk to and she my biggest fan when I'm on the court. 

It was about 11p.m. and I know her mom aint there so I went to her house and knocked on the door. Jordan one of Beauty brothers opened the door and let me in. I talked to Jordan and Josh for a few minutes, they was telling me about how all the little girls be on them. They told me how them seventh grade girls go crazy when they on the court. I couldn't do nothing but laugh, I miss being that young.

I began to head upstairs when I heard Pretty Ricky Love Like Honey coming outta her speakers. Soon as I walked in I saw Beauty red eyes she so sensitive and gentle. I didn't even need to speak I just layed down on her bed and she did what she always did since we were kids. She got on top of me and layed her head on my chest, I rubbed her head until she fell alsleep and I dozed off as well.

Lovely 

Ted always know what to do when I'm depressed I swear I do not know what I would do without him. 

When I woke up I had on some basketball shorts and a sports bra, Teddy just had on his sweat pants we were so comfortable. 

Teddy started to look at me and then we both began to sit up in the bed. "Quit letting these people get to ya, you better than that. I tell you all the time you Beautiful so why you keep letting them see you sweat" he said.

"Because it hurts and everyone laughed cause it's true" I said. "If you lie to yourself again Beauty I'ma smack you. You are not fat nor a bitch. Plus fuck Asia trife ass she was just mad cause James swerved that ass" he said.

I began to think about the situation I guess I should have stood up for myself. Sometimes I just get this anxiety about what people will say or do..ughh.

"Look girl, believe in yourself, start giving yourself more credit. I mean you not ugly and you perfect the way you are..just smile for me and promise me for now on you gonna break out of this shell" said Ted. 

Really not sure if I'm ready to break out but I promised Ted so I can try for him. After a couple minutes of us staring off into space I noticed Ted fell asleep, I pulled the cover over both of us and went back to sleep too.

James 

Shit it's been a few days and I aint seen Love or her friends but I hope she alright. I'm not the type to keep dwelling on things so I see her when I see her. Plus I aint been handling business like I was supposed too so I know Tank on my head.

Tank a big time dealer in the city he don't really be in the streets like that no more cause nigga got a family. When Tank need somebody to do his dirty work he call Jay and I to kill a couple rats in these streets. He just texted me and said meet him at the spot so I guess duty calls.

When I got to the warehouse that Tank holds business meetings at I saw my mans Jay and went to speak. We walked about this kickback going on tonight and then went to handle these eastside niggas for the boss. 

Still don't understand how niggas can stunt with another nigga money tf. It's cool though because as soon as they saw the burner in my hand they got on they knees begging for us not to kill them. Jay made them niggas strip naked and shot them in the head.....all in a days work I guess.

I went home showered, changed and got ready for this kickback. Jay picked me up at nine and we dipped. 

A couple hoes was there and then I seen Asia with shorts on that had her fat ass hanging out and a low cut shirt that had them tittys out. No lie she was looking good. She saw me and walked over. 

Asia

Next time I see Sierra, she dead. Can't believe she fought me just cause I called that hoe a fat bitch. I mean what else am I supposed to call her. Anywho I see James in the back of the party talking to a couple guys, he looking good ass fuck. He got on an Amarni Exhange shirt with some Joe jeans and some Jordans. He mines tonight. 

James

"Hey daddy" said Asia. "Wassup girl" I said back.

"Can you come upstairs with me for a second" Asia said. I wanted to say no but damn that ass was speaking volumes to a nigga, so I had to tame that beast. 

We walked into somebody bed room, it was pretty clean and seemed like a girls room. Anyway Asia pushed me on the bed and start taking off all her clothes. Her body was A1, I mean Asia a fine ass darkskin girl. She start pulling down my pants and gave me a little of that sloppy toppy. As soon as we was about to start I noticed I aint have no rubbers. She aint even care, trife hoe. Fuck it if she dont care about her body than niether am I. 

After we finished I started thinking...I just nutted in her. I asked her if she cared and she said nah but it don't sit right with me. Whatever Jay ready to go and I'm tired a nigga need sleep.

***Okay so I did not expect to update until later on today but I'm up with nothing to do so I might as well write away. Expect more frequent updates from this book. And please vote and comment. Follow me on here and also on Instagram @xflawlesss #TeamFollowBack***