Big Girls Won't Cry

Sierra

Clearly no one understands not to mess with my best friend, I just got off the phone with Love and she was a mess of course.  

Me, tuh I'm not with all that crying and stuff. I wanna be their for my bestfriend but not this time. I decided to call Teddy and he felt the same its time for Love to stand up for herself. We can not beat up every girl or guy that upsets her. Even though she doesn't ask for us to do it, it's just the fact I hate to see anyone bother her. My mind is made up I'm letting Love deal with James on her own, she a big girl now and big girls won't cry.

I texted Love and told her to talk to James...

Sierra

Do you like James???

Love 

Ummm..idk 

Sierra 

I'm your bestfriend, don't play me like no hoe, do you???

Love 

ok, yes I just idk im scared

Sierra

w.e. gurl. here is James number 605-5555 tell him what he did wasn't cool and demand an apology.

Love 

Alr I will do it just not today...

Lovely 

One day I may text James but that day isn't today, I dont want him spazzing on me anymore.

James

Damn I didn't mean to do shawty like that, she just made me a little mad. I mean why tf do girls invite niggas over in little booty shorts and looking all good. Whatever I'm young I make fuck ups, only god can judge me. 

People don't understand me, my mom was a dope fiend. She aint give a shit about me or my brother. Since we were crack babies me and my brother Ryan came out a little fucked up in the head. Ryan was diagnoised with schizophrenia so the state took him away. They say Ryan used to be in school tripping but man I miss my big brother he wasn't crazy to me. My mom also had a daughter but she died giving birth to her, my sister was a premature baby and only survived the first few days she was alive. Our father was no where around I heard he a drug dealer. And me well I was diagnoised with Bipolar disorder. When I'm not on my meds I can be a little ruthless.

I remember it like it was yesterday, see after moms died my brother was taking away by the state and I ended up in a boys home. That was worst than living on the streets, niggas was in their getting raped, robbed, killed and the list goes on. Shit when I was about twelve a nigga tried to steal a pair of my sneakers. I wasn't having that, so I beat that nigga ass gave him a couple haymackers. After I beat his ass I slit the nigga from the top of his ear across his neck to the other side. After that day I left the group home and been on the streets since. 

Thats when I met Tank he was about twenty-eight around the same age my mom would have been. Tank treated me like a son, taught me how to get this work, put niggas to sleep, and survive. He will forever be a father figure to me. 

Lately though I been having nightmares about my brother man I miss him so much. So I been off my meds for a while, so I'm a like ticking time ball. But shit after snapping on shawty I'ma get back on my meds, she sweet and I aint mean to make an ass outta myself. 

Asia

Ha. That fat ass bitch Love and Sierra thought it was over but naw I'ma get the last laugh. That video of me and Sierra fighting went viral and lately people been mentioning me on Instagram and Twitter talking about me. I'm mad as fuck, so I got some of my hitters to do a little dirty work.