Life is too Complicated

***Okay so one of my readers wanted to be a character in the story so I added her in. Her character was already brought up once but now she will be a main character.

jade_asante-Hazel (Jade)

James 

I'm on cloud nine at this moment. My girl took me back, I get to be around my baby girl, and I know this photo shoot gone be easy.

Bianca want me to use the studio's camera but I know with the right camera I can make these basic hoes look like super models. Eric told me to check out this store about thirty minutes away from Detroit that has great high quality to camera's. 

"So your going to take this one sir. That will be thirty-three thousand dollars cash or credit?" the clerk asked ringing up my camera. I know that price seems a little steep for a camera but shit it aint like I don't got it. Even though I stopped being a hit man didn't mean I never saved any of the money. Shit being honest I got a about four million saved up but I'm waiting on this internship to get over with so I can open my own business. Lovely already was interested in taking business classes, so I could have her work the finances. 

I paid for the for the my purchases and just as I was about to walk out a beautiful women stepped in. She looked so innocent and sweet, her smile was radiant and her body was exotic. Something inside me made me wanna step to her but then I thought about Love. 

But this girl could be good for the photo shoot so I decided to talk to her. "Excuse me miss" I said walking in front of her taking in her beautiful eyes. "Umm yes" she said frowning looking at me. I guess it was because I was dressed like the typical hood nigga. "Well my name is James Henry, I work for Art Chick. I don't know if you ever heard of us but..." I began but she cut me off. "Yes I know what Art Chick is but what are you implying James" she said getting straight to the point. "I'm a photographer and I'm working on a fall shoot and I need some very beautiful fresh faces. Your very beautiful and I would love to to have you in the shoot Ms..." I said trying to get her name. 

"Ms. Hazel Daves, and I would be interested just as long as their are no nudes and also a release form" she said getting straight to business. I like her already she aint with that fooling playing shit, she about her business. "Look take my card and come down to the office tomorrow at nine and I will give you a release form. You can dress in sweats and wear no make because we got stylists for those things" I said giving her my card. As I handed it to her our hands touched and I she bit her bottom lip. "Well let me go, I'll come and see whats this all about" and Hazel began to walk further into the store as I walked out. 

Lovely 

"You guys think I should do it or nahh? I asked my classmates as we were in class working on wet sets on manicuns. "Girl you crazy if you dont. Shit let Bianca ass ask me to take some photos I would be all over that" my friend Mr. Sweet said as he continued working on a perm. 

"No real shit you do need to do that photo shoot. Its a great opportunity and a lot of girls would love to be in your spot" a girl named Artrice said to me. "I just don't want to look like some video vixen or something, plus with my daughter I don't wanna be known to the world" I said continuing to add rollers to the manicuns head. "Look just give it a try, your beautiful and people would love to see you. Plus you gotta hold it down for the thick girls out there" Artice said. "Right cause you know us thick girls gotta stick together" Mr. Sweet said giving Artice a high five. 

I think  I may actually do the photoshoot, even though I wanted to just be a make-up artist. Doing this could possibly help me get my name out enough for business.