Undisclosed Secrets

James 

I been thinking and it is time for me to change. Ryan know some people down at this agency who will give me a chance to show them my photography skills. He say if they think I'm decent they will train me for the next couple months. I know it ain't a nine to five but its something to get my feet planted on the floor. 

Ryan has no clue why I want to do photography but every since I was a child a photo has always caught my attention. When you look at a picture so many emotions run through your head. Whether your sad, happy, angry, or confused every picture makes you think of a memory. 

This may not work out but in the end its a start that I need. 

"You up bro?" Ryan yelled coming into my room, with a kool aid smile on his face. "Nigga do you know what time it is?" I asked getting frustrated, plus the bright ass sun was killing my eyes. "Yeah its six in the morning, so get up" he said opening the curtains. "Nigga if you don't get the fuck out" I said laying back down. I only get up early if its an emergency, other than that I be slumped. "Naw your internship start and you need to be there by 7:45 so get up and dress business casual" Ryan said closing the door behind him. Its crazy how we can be blood brothers but act so different and still have a tight bond. Over the past month Ryan has been there for me and kept it a hundred better than any nigga I know. 

I got up out of bed and took my morning piss. There was a picture of Honestly tapped to the mirror and another picture of Tiffany on the other side. "Don't worry girls I'll get it together" I silently said to myself thinking about the man I need to become. The shower felt good and I was feeling funky so a nigga needed it. 

Instead of coming in a suit and tie I decided to just keep it simple. I throw on a pair of black Seven jeans, a navy blue button up Lacoste shirt, and some Cole Haan's, with my black screw backs. "Well aren't you looking quite spiffy" Ryan's girlfriend Diana says to me handing me a plate of breakfast. Diana is a beautiful girl with a degree in Bio Chemistry, she crazy smart. I'm proud of him for not dating one of these trife ass hoes. 

"Alright I'm gone" I said getting up from the table grabbing my jacket and keys to leave. 

The drive to Art Chick Photography wasn't long and I was hoping this place not all gay and shit. I pulled into the parking lot and took a quick look in the mirror, shit I looked good ass fuck. I walked into a lobby that looked extremely bland. For this place to be called Art Chick I expected it to be rainbow colors everywhere but the lobby looked like a law firm. "Good morning, what is your name?" the receptionist who resembled a porn star asked. Her shirt was unbottened a little too low and I could tell her skirt stopped right after her ass, but I ain't complaining. "James Daniels, I'm here for an photography internship" I said trying to put on my sexiest professional voice ever. "Wow I would have thought you were here to model, you are extremely handsome. Mr. Daniels you can follow me this way" the receptionist told me getting up. I can't lie her body on point for a white girl and I lowkey think she tryna flirt with a nigga. 

She took me into a large studio with a office and equipment set up for a photo shoot. "Mrs. Castallena will be here in a second handsome" she said walking out. I decided to just take a seat at one of the chairs in front of the desk and be patient. 

Ten minutes later a short women who resembled the porn star Pinky walked in. Immediately I had to calm myself down because I couldn't stop looking at her ass. She was a short women with blond hair, light skin, thick ass thighs, a fat ass booty, and hips for days, her teeth wasn't perfect but her smile made up for it. "Your late, please stand up. I don't take tardiness and if you continue this you will be sent home for the day. Shoulders back...quit slouching" she said walking around me completely.  "I didn't know I was applying for the army" I said looking down at her. "Do you need to leave, because rude comments are not needed in Art Chick?" she asked staring me dead in my eyes with this evil look. No women has ever put fear in my eyes but she could be a first.