Beg For it

Let me start off by saying I'm so thankful for the love this story gets. I would never have thought so many people would have enjoyed my work. Sorry for the slow updates class gets in the way of my writing.

But real quick let me give some quick S/O to my faithful readers

@keyole24 @Lov3_Nigga @Keyiamarie @ShaunaNicole @AlizaMckinnon @Nightpleasure @HisGirlTeyana @dee5411 @DClair @Jador_diorr Most of all shout out to all my readers and anyone I missed I apologize. Trust me I honestly read all the comments and I brag about them to my boyfriend.

Also thanks everyone who took the time out to check out my story Cream its not as popular as Curves and Burns but I think it will better. If you haven't please check it out. Also if you have a story you want me to read just comment and it may seem like I don't, trust me when I get free time I always read.

Lastly I wanna add some fun in the story so if you want to become a character just comment. This story could use a couple extra people.!

Lovely

James is just full of shit. How dare he come at me wrong about how where are daughter is and he is not even around. Fucking asshole he isn't even helping me take care of her. I have to raise her, go to school, work and still manage to try and date. So its whatever with him nobody got time for him the fuck?

I grabbed my purse and left out the house. Ain't no need to dwell on James when I have work to attend to. Tina set me up on a date with some model named Raymond Cortez. I looked him up and saw some sexy ass pictures of him in every magazine. So I'm a little excited about this date.

Our date was at the Masonic Temple where I guess it was a little party about some women's company. I don't know or don't care I just want to hurry up and get in here.

I called Raymond off my work cell phone and told him to meet me out front. Just like the pictures, he approached looking good enough to eat off. If he was to ask me for some of my nana I would give it up without questioning myself.

"Are you Love?" he asked licking his lips looking me up and down. "Yeah your Raymond?" I asked smiling. "Sadly yeah" he said looking upset. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "I thought your company was going to send over someone right for the job tonight" he said. "Excuse me what do you mean right for the job?" I asked.

"I mean this a modeling event and I need a skinny girl to be on my side. You okay and all but for this event you ain't up to par but I guess I have to deal with you" he said crushing every single bone in my body. "Just come on" he said walking back in the venue I don't know if I was seeing red or black but I had to take five and think of Honesty. Fuck this nigga I just need the money but if he make another comment its on.

For the rest of the night we mingled through out the place and Raymond made sure to let everyone know I was just a friend and not girl friend. Whatever I was just happy I got a chance to meet a lot of known photographers, stylist and models throughout the night.

As the award to for best Photography/Model Agency was being said I noticed a beautiful women come to the stage. She looked about thirty but she looked fierce in her outfit. Her hair was blond, and she was thicker than a snicker. "And the award goes to Ms. Bianca Castallena" the man on the stage said passing the award to her. From what I hear she has a big company and has lots of money.

I went to go get a drink real quick and when I returned I saw Raymond speaking to her. "Who is this lovely lady?" she asked looking over at me. "Oh this is just my friend Love. Love this is my boss Bianca Castallena" he said introducing. "Wow she should be more than just a friend honey you are too sexy. Do you model?" she asked and I was totally shocked. "No, I am a hair and make up stylist" I said trying to put my name out there. "If you ever consider modeling let me know and please give me your number because your make up looks so good. Did you do it?" she asked. "Yes and please take my number" I said putting it in her phone. We talked for a little while longer and she excused herself.