Money Talks

Lovely
".....my name Raymond but on the streets I go by Ray" he said.

Ray

I ain't never seen a girl so beautiful, perfect body, wonderful face, she just seem a little young and timid. She is perfect for the team, some of my clients would love to get one minute with her. All I need to do is run this with Tina and let her get a good look at ma.

Lovely

"So umm Raymond..." I said. "Stop baby girl call me Ray" he said. "Well then Ray, my name is Lovely Brown but most people call me Love. What is the job? I asked. "Are you eighteen yet?" he asked back. "No but I will be in a few days" I said. "Alright we will meet the day after your birthday at Starters by Fairlane mall, dress professional but sexy and we will discuss business then okay" he said. "Okay I will see you then" I said.

I left with Ray's business card in hand, I read it as he drove off. It read
"Good girls are not cheap, Cheap girls are not good....T&R services."

Hope this man does not run a strip club because I'm not interested. I barely like the way my body look now how in the hell could I strip.

I walked back to our apartment from the store and I saw a girl who went to our high school name Tyler. Tyler and I had to work together in Cooking 101, she seemed a little stupid but she was cool with me, so I decided to go and speak.

"Hey Tyler" I said waving at her. "Oh hey Love what you doing around this way?" she asked.

"Oh, I just moved in these apartments with Sierra what about you?" I asked. "I was actually coming to look at these apartments, I need to get out my mothers house fast" Tyler said. "You can look at my apartment and I will introduce you to the leasing manager" I told her. "Alright cool I'll come with you right now" she said.

Sierra

"Would you believe me if I said I'm in love....." I sang cleaning our apartment. Honestly I may just be in love, see I met this guy named Quis a few weeks ago and he is the best. Every night he takes me out to fancy places and introduces me to all the hood celebrities in the city. I think he apart of a rap group or sum, but I don't really care he splurges mad money on me. He likes for me to dress real sexy and I do it I don't care I actually like him it's not just the money.

Oh, yeah about Dante well I kinda kicked him to the curb...kinda. We still hang out sometimes but not like usual I know he is beginning to notice my absence in his life but oh well. Dante was too boring and Quis...well Quis is the man in power so I'm staying on his team for now.

Dante

These hoes too funny. I swear they think you dumb or something.

I noticed Sierra don't come around no more and I love her too. But I caught her at the club hugged up on that nigga Quis, I ain't mad but just a little upset. At least she could've told me and not just stop fucking with me. We see each other from time to time though. She come over, we fuck, she try to tell me she love me, and then leave.

It is what is I ain't chasing no hoe. Sierra doing her own thang and I'm about to do mine.

Tank

Some of my workers think it's okay to come up a thousand dollars short on pick up day. Them two young niggas told me to give them more time and I did, exactly forty-eight hours to come up with my shit.

Those forty-eight hours up. So they either gone pay me two ways with my money plus interest or with blood. See it's not about the money just respect. You can't let one nigga come up short because then they all gone do it. If I let them all do it then I wouldn't be called the boss.

That's why I'm glad I keep some of my best workers close, Tank and Jay. They been riding with me since they was little niggas so they got my back. I never pictured them as dope boys though, so I taught them how to kill. Jay love killing I think he came out the coochie ready to shoot a nigga up. James seem less interested but if I ask him to kill he gone do it and do a damn good job at that.

I called them over to the warehouse so we could discuss the workers I need put to sleep.

"I got two hoes I need y'all to lay down today. Simply ask them for the money and if they ain't got it shoot em. Don't let them ask no questions or try to bribe y'all. Got it?" I asked. "Hell yeah it's nothing, how much we get for it?" Jay asked. "Three grand a piece and whatever valuables they got keep it" I told them. "Fasho, we got this boss" Jay answered.

James seemed like he was day dreaming so I had to see what was on in my soldier's mind. "What girl got you thinking this hard boy?" I asked. "No girl I was just thinking about some things" he answered. "You know I hate liars what's going on with you" I shot back.

"Let me talk to you in private boss" he said. Jay stepped out my office and we were alone to talk. "Well I got some woman issues. See I got this hoe pregnant and she a fucking rat I can't deal with her ass. Plus she ran this one shawty I had away, girl ain't speaking to me at all no more" he said. "For starters get baby mama in line, second make sure the kid actually yours, and last fuck that girl if she ain't speaking to you than let that hoe realize what she left" I told him.

James

What Tank said made sense but I don't wanna leave Love alone. I went to Lisa house yesterday and she told me the girls didn't stay there no more. Love special to me forreal, she only been in my life for a short minute but every moment I spent with her felt like it could last a lifetime. Whatever fuck these young hoes all I need is money at the end of the day.

I gave Tank some dap and walked out the office. Jay and I got in a unmarked car and went to go take care of these light weight niggas.

Lovely

It's my eighteenth birthday and I'm real excited. Sierra said we going to a club and Tyler coming with us. I decided to wear a pink halter dress with some tan and pink wedges. My hair was feathered in loose curls and Sierra did my make up on point.

We pulled up to Club Aces and got in for free. The club was so packed and girls was going crazy on the dance floor. Some guy who liked Tyler bought us drinks. The guy bought us so many drinks since it was my birthday..by the way did I mention this is my first time drinking.

Some guy asked me to the dance floor and normally I would have said no but the liquor had me feeling so good. They were playing Sage the Gemini Gas Pedal and I was all over this guy. He tried to get my number but I turned him down. We stayed at the club for another two hours and left after it closed, the guy Tyler liked asked us to come to his house to play cards and we did.

The guy name was Chris and he had two roommates named Deontae and Leo. They taught us how to play spades and we chilled listening to music all night. Tyler drove us home and she crashed at our place on the couch. When I finally laid down the clock read 5:28a.m.. This night was the best I'm glad we all had a good time.

Sierra

Ughhhhh!!! I got a dawg ass hangover, man we was too turnt last night. All it took was one twerking song and a shot of Patron and I was done. I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:26p.m.. Wait oh shit Love said she gotta meeting for some job at 3 let me make sure she up.

I ran in Love's room and started jumping on her bed. "Rise and grind babbbbbbyyyyyy" I said. "Girl get off my bed, I'm tryna sleep" she said. "Well it's about to be 2:30 and you got that meeting at 3" I reminded her. That's all it took, Love rolled over and knocked me off the bed and shot to the shower.

I'm glad she up now, let me go make Tyler and I some breakfast.

Lovely

I totally forgot about that meeting. "Shit..." I cursed myself for going out last night.

My shower was all of five minutes, I put on some lotion, got dressed in a light blue tight fitting skirt and a white sleeveless v neck with some light blue pumps. I put my hair in a quick bun, applied some make up and perfume and was good to go.

Fuck I need a ride. I ran to see if Tyler was up but she was still hung over. I started shaking her, "Tyler let me take your car to this work meeting" I asked. "Girl as long as you stop fucking shaking me you can do whatever you want" she said back. I picked up her keys and ran to the parking lot.

It was approximately 2:55 so I had five minutes to get there. Fairlane mall is about 15 minutes away so I'm going to be late.

Just like I expected I was 10 minutes late. I ran in Starters and saw Ray sitting in the back with a girl whose back was turned to me. I slowly walked up to their table and sat down. "Hello Love, how are you today?" Ray asked. "I'm doing fine, I apologize for being late that normally never happens" I told Ray. "Well in this business we don't tolerate people late. Love this is my business partner Tina. Tina this is the beautiful Love" he said. "Hello how are you" I asked with my hand out so we could shake. She took off her glasses and just smirked at me. For some reason I felt real uncomfortable and I put my hand back in my lap.

"Ray I have a question?" I asked. "What is that gorgeous" he said. "Are you asking me to be a stripper because I don't do that and if so is could leave now" I told him.

"I'm glad you got to the point. To answer your question No I'm not asking you to be a stripper, I own one but I'm not asking for you to strip" he said. "What is the job then" I asked. "Tina will explain this part to you" he said.

I looked over at Tina who was still smirking. Why is she smirking at me. "Stand up!" she said. "Excuse me?" I said. "I did not stutter miss and I hate to repeat myself, now stand" she said with an attitude. I did as she said and stood up with my hands too my side.

"What you think T?" Ray asked. "She could use some work but I think we found another member" Tina said. "Member of what?" I asked.

***VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW MY FRIEND @CHANTELHOUSE for really good stories. CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CALLED CREAM, YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PAGE. Follow me on here and on Instagram @xflawlesss. KEEP CALM AND READ ON.***