Bridges Burn

James

We gotta wait until Asia four months to do the DNA test, she only three months so far. I'm honestly accepting the fact, that this could be my child.

Lately Tyler been hitting me up, so we been chilling together. I don't like her but she good to fuck. Shawty catching feelings though, she need to understand she just a fuck.

Tank been having us switch up how we move lately. He said he got a girl to look out for now. We ain't met her though but she must be something special if Tank looking out for her. I'm glad he found someone, his old ass need to slow down.

And of course still ain't talked to Love. Ever since Tank said fuck her, I really just said fuck her. But it's weird not having a girl chase me. On the other hand Love not like all the other girls. She smart, sweet, and sexy. Unlike these hoes out here I can see potential in Love. She the type that will work, cook, clean, and raise a family not just party and drink all night. I ain't gone lie...I miss her.

Teddy

I don't understand girls at all. Love want us to wait but for what? We known eachother forever and I can see myself even being married to her. Instead she letting this shit with James control her. She not wrong for liking him, cause I aint no hating ass nigga but something about him ain't right. He always been my mans hundred grand but sometimes bruh just be spazzing for no reason. We ain't cool no more though, cause he want Love and I want her too. Fuck it, we just gone have to fight for her, may the best man win.

Tina

This new girl is perfect, she gone be bringing in hella dough. I think she cute, but I know I shouldn't mix business with pleasure. Any who for now on she hanging with me, before she can start working I need to make sure she properly ready for this type of job.

I called my assistant Kimberly and asked her to prepare a full day of spa treatments and shopping for tomorrow. Love has to be prepared she is going to make us rich!

Love

"Member of what?" I asked Tina and Ray. "Well you are going to be apart of The Money Team" Ray said.

"So please explain, I need detail on what I will be doing" I said. "Tina will take you out tomorrow and explain everything, she will pick you at 7a.m. sharp so be ready" Ray said.

Even though they danced around my questions I'm still very interested in finding out what exactly The Money Team is. I left the mall and went right to my apartment to find Tyler and Sierra getting high, I ain't feel like smoking so I went to my room and went right back to sleep.

Sierra

Tyler cool ass fuck she not even stupid just a little dingy. We been chilling for hours until the buzzer rang. I opened our door to see a box laying on the ground, it had Love's name on it so I went to her room and gave it to her.

"Love wake up, you got mail" I told her. "From who?" she asked sitting up. "I don't know but its a box I left it on your dresser" I told her walking out.

Love

I got up out the bed and grabbed the brown box. I opened it only to find a dvd that said "play me" writing across it. Something seemed off but whatever, I walked to the dvd player and put the disk in and pressed play.

Never in my left have I felt this sick. The video was me getting raped and beat up by those guys. Tears streamed down my face as I watched them pistol whip me, pee on me, rape me, and start kicking me. The video even had James rescuing me. At the end of the video it had "This not over yet" writing across the screen. All I could do was run to the bathroom and throw up, I need to buy a gun.

The next day Tina picked me up and we went to the spa first. As we got our feet done she began explaining to me what I would exactly be doing.

"Look sweet heart, your going to be an escort. See what you do is entertain rich men on dates in state or sometimes out. They take you out, show you off, and if yall wanna have sex you can have sex with them but it's extra. Depending on who the client is, determines your pay. For the most part you will never make under 2500 dollars. Sometimes these dates can be a few hours or over the course of a week. You will always have a body gaurd that follows yall and protects you. To stay in this field you will have to always look A1 and know how to entertain men and women. Never act like your from the streets and always have good manners, got it?" she said real fast.

I was shocked but intrigued. "Yeah I got it" I said. "So are you on the team or not? You can't be all shy anad stuff. Most of the men or women will like your sensitive personality but some will want you to be outgoing, can you do this?" Tina asked. "Tina I'm on The Money Team" I told her.

"I have one question though, did you mention women too?" I asked. "Yes its apart of the business, they are some of are best paying customers" she said. "Well I don't swing that way though" I shot back. "In this business its about the money not about your sexual orientation, so are you in?"

I though about Josh and Jordan and decided I can finally buy them all that expensive stuff kids want. Also if I make enough I can buy a house and they can live with me, this will be great.

For the rest of the day, we went to every store in Somerset Mall, Great Lakes, and the Tanger Outlets. Tina bought me so much expensive stuff and said I needed a new look. We went to Borderline Hair Salon and they decided to keep my hair long but dye it. Instead of beign my usual brown/black I am now blonde with black roots. I actually love it, I look older and wilder with it. Tina dropped me off and told me, my first client would be two weeks from now with a guy name Fraizer.

Two Weeks Later

James

I met Asia at the clinic so we could get the DNA test for the baby. The doctor took a swab of my saliva and did some other stuff to Asia to get the baby DNA. After an hour wait the doctor came out with our results. I let Asia read it because I was nervous as fuck. She opened the envelope and started grinning real hard, I know I'm the father.

"So you know it says your the father?" Asia asked while I grabbed the paper out of her hand reading it. "Yeah" I said annoyed. "That means we can be together baby" she said. "Naw I'm good, but we gone co parent and raise this child" I told her sternly.

"Well I need some money cause carrying your seed ain't cheap" she said. I dug into my pocket and peeled off a couple hundreds to Asia from my knot. She took it quick and walked to her car to leave.

Asia

I went to Tank house to tell him about the results. "Yeah my baby daddy cool with it now he said we can co parent" I told him. Tank pulled me down on his lap and start kissing on my neck.

"But I don't want you to have a baby by some bitch ass nigga" he told me. "I'm not aborting this baby for the last time Tank. I want the baby so I'm keeping it" I said. Tank start taking off my clothes and I already know he wanna fuck.

After we fucked I asked him if he knew any good hitmans. He was skeptical but then told me if I wanted someone dead he knew two young boys that can do it with no problem. Even though I want Love dead now I'll wait until the right moment I just wanna be happy and pregnant for now...

***YALL VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE ACTUALLY IMPORTANT THEY HELP ME GUIDE THE STORY AND SOME OF YALL IDEAS ARE REALLY GOOD. VOTE, COMMENT, KEEP CALM AND READ ON***