And it All Falls Down

Sierra

Sometimes you gotta grow up and admit when your wrong...

I was wrong for leaving Dante. You always think the grass is greener on the other side just to find out it's a dry desert.

Quis was fun but he had no morals, goals, responsibility or anything other than his rap career. I mean I know he rap about girls being hoes but he swear every girl was a hoe or looking for money. Me, I'm far from a hoe and a girl don't beg for shit.

Dante completely cut me off but I want him back. I guess he realized I was playing him for Quis.

Whatever I need to go get my man back.

Lovely

I seen Sierra leaving looking upset, and tried to stop her. She kept walking and just left the apartment.

Tyler been basically living at our crib but it's cool we love her. Plus she got a car, and have the time she don't even be here. I think she be with her man or something.

Since working as an escort I saved up a lot of money. So far I got 26,677 dollars saved. And today Tyler is going car shopping with me. I don't want anything fancy, just reliable and decent.

We drove to a dealership on Plymouth to look at some Jeeps. As soon as I found the 2014 Jeep Cherokee I fell in Love. For some reason I think Jeeps are just the cutest.

The dealer let me and Tyler do a test drive and she start telling me about her man.

"Love I don't know what to do. I keep trying to make us get in a relationship but he refuses. I cook, clean, let him get pussy and I'm still not good enough" she said. "First off you don't need him if he treating you like that. Second don't be giving up your goodies so soon make him want you. Last make him your man and if he don't want you leave him" I told her. "Sound easier said than done. But thanks Love I will see if it works" she said hugging me.

I bought the car putting 15,000 as a down payment and left.

I figured I should pick up the twins in my new car and show off. On the way to Lisa house a private number called me but no one answered. The number left a voicemail saying meet them at Sky Zone in thirty minutes. For some reason I stopped what I was doing and went.

As soon as I walked in I saw the twins with some of their friends. "Josh why are y'all here?" I asked. "Because of him" he said pointing behind me. I turned around to see James holding some white roses.

"I miss you" said James. "I miss you too. But I'm not going down this rode with you" I told him. James stopped me with a kiss that felt magical. "Can we talk?" he asked.

James pulled me into a booth and we sat down. "Look ain't no other bitch right for me. I ain't calling you a bitch but ain't none of these girls you. Just your presence makes a nigga feel weak. Lovely I wanna be your man" he said looking me in the eyes. "James I love you too but you don't want to be around me right now. I got other guys and I'm dating someone right now" I said looking away.

His smile faded and I knew he was gonna start yelling. "Lovely why are you even involved with Tank?" he asked. "I'm not dating Tank" I said. "Then why was you with him?" he asked. "It ain't your business" I said shutting him down.

I can tell he looked hurt but it's life deal with it. "Look you mine I'm yours, so your my business. You leaving Tank alone today and that's the end of it" he said getting in my face. "James it's more complicated than you think but we aren't involved" I told him.

James was about to hug me until I felt a sharp burn in my leg and side. I fell to the ground, and the next thing I saw was James shooting back at someone. I was on the ground and turned my head to see my attacker. The same man who raped me...and for the second time he got away.

James

I ran to Love's aid after I bust at that nigga.

We rushed her to the hospital only to find out they said they were too crowded. "Listen my girlfriend will bleed to death if you don't help us!" I yelled at the lady at the front desk. Love was in the lobby passed out covered in blood everywhere.

"I'm sorry sir but she has to wait for..." The lady at the front desk said. "Bitch if you don't go get help, I will beat tf out of you right now" said josh looking pissed off.

Nurses began to get Love to help and all we could do was watch her get carried away...

***Short Chapter but it was vital. I'll update soon, bare with me. VOTE, COMMENT. KEEP CALM AND READ ON***