Old faces New fears

Ryan

I'm proud of myself. I beat all the odds, everyone I knew used to doubt me but now they don't.

See people don't understand how hard it was for me growing up. My mom was a dope fiend, who died giving birth to my youngest sister. My youngest sister didn't survive either so the only person I was left with was my younger brother James. Man I miss that guy. He was my bestfriend and partner in crime. I was born with a mental disorder that caused me to hear voices in my head. For the most part it was kinda wierd but as I got older the voices began to tell me to do bad things. I started stealing, fighting, and cussing out people for no reason. It got so bad that the state took me away from the boys home I was living in. I was rescued by a mother and father of three who were used to children with mental problems. They took me in, raised me like one of their own, got my mental issues in check, and sent me off to college.

Now a brother twenty-two with a degree in sports management. Now that I'm out of college I feel a little lost. See I always been looking for my little brother and now that I finally moved back to Detroit from Colorado I know its time to find him.

Lovely

I been feeling super sick lately and I think its due to the new birth control I been on. I'm not having sex but I thought it would be smart to get on the pill. I'm not ready for children of my own yet I can barely take care of myself.

The new Jordan Gamma Blue's come out today and I'm waiting in line to get Jordan and Josh a pair. And then it hit me. I saw the guy who raped me, he was at the end of the line typing something on his phone. I hurried in Foot Locker bought their shoes and walked out the store. From a distance I looked at the man playing with a little girl who looked around the age of two. For some reason seeing the little girl calmed me down but I still got the fuck up outta their.

I hoped in my car and headed to a gun shop, its time I get portection.

Two Months Later

Everything seems to be going good. Asia about seven months and big as heel. She always calling me asking to bring her money or food. But as long as my son straight I'm okay. Oh yeah by the way Asia having a boy, I can't wait. She keep trying to fuck with me but I don't wanna fuck a pregnant bitch, so I just let Asia throw that neck.

Tyler been keeping me satisfied too. She still not my girlfriend but she a real good friend. I know she like me though but that's her fault for catching feelings not mine.

But tonight I'm headed to Club Blu for this all white party Tank want the team to come too.

I threw on some white Trues, white Cohans, and a white Lacoste shirt. My screw backs were in and I put the rollie on my wrist. Shit a niggas was looking kinda good tonight but I was just on some chill shit.

Lovely

You can say I been happy for the past two months. I'm not in love with being an escort but it pays great. All of my clients try to sleep with me but they all get turned down. Sometimes they think they can over power me and my body gaurd Chris beats tf outta them. oh yeah remember Chris from my birthday who wanted to talk to Tyler. He is really cool and over protective, were a team.

Tonight I got a big client, or so I heard. He supposed own the streets of Detroit selling drugs. I don't like going out with people like that though. Sure they have a lot of money but things can get risky so I would rather stay away. But Tina said this guy is really important so she wanted the best looking girl with him.

Tina bought me a dress for this occasion. I wore an all white Gucci dress with open toe pumps. The dress was super short but my Brest were covered. I had a nude colored clutch and some diamond earrings.
A car came for me at 9p.m. I got in and was introduced to a man who seemed so familiar.

"You a sexy young bitch" he said. "Excuse you nigga who tf are you calling a bitch" I said angry. "My bad girl, what's your name?" he asked. "Lovely and yours rudeness" I said.

"Your new man" he said smiling. "Well new man what is your actual name" I asked. "Tank" he said nonchalantly. Something about this man gave me the creeps.

The whole ride he kept trying to touch on me and kiss me. It was getting irritating and I came close to calling Chris a few times.

Tank led me into the all white party where I seen lots of local and big time celebrities. Radio personality Shorty Da Prince, Dj BJ, Doughboyz Cashout, 2 Chainz, and Young Jeezy was all there. Tank took us to VIP and we sat and mingled with some of his friends.

I ain't give a shit about him but I had to play the part. So when Tank decided to kiss on my neck and grab my ass I front of people I had to let him. He was currently grabbing my ass when I noticed someone I haven't seen in a while.

James

This party alright. I ain't take no date with me so I'm here solo. VIP rocking so I decided to see how it was looking in there.

"Boss man got this fine bitch with him" Jay said. "Who" I asked. "I don't know shawty name but she fine. Every nigga been in here giving her the eye tryna spit game on the low" he said. "I ain't worried about no strag unless I'm with her" I told him. We kept talking until I looked over at Tank and noticed Love.

She was all up on that nigga too. I was heated I ain't know if I wanted to beat his or her as. Love looked away quickly but I kept mugging her the whole time. I peeped that she walked to the bathroom and I went to go find her.

"What the fuck you doing here with that nigga" I asked pulling her into a private bathroom. "Don't rucking worry about it, you got a baby to worry about" she shot back. "Love I'm just worried about why you with Tamk do you even know what he do" I asked. "Move I got a date to get back t" she said walking past me.

Before she got away I grabbed her pushed her against the wall and started kissing her. Surprisingly she kissed me back, our tongues intertwined and I pulled her dress up over her waist. I start rubbing between her legs until some girl walked in the bathroom.

It was this chicken head named Rhonda from around the way. She looked at us and quickly walked out. Love fixed herself and walked out with out saying anything to me.

Back in VIP I watched her like a hawk. She never made eye contact with me but I know she knew I was looking.

Lovely

As soon as I seem James all my feelings for him came back. I was missing him before but Teddy replaced that feeling. Lately Ted been taking me out keeping me company. I guess were dating. Any way now I miss James a lot. He keeps looking at me with Tank but I don't know what to do. If I tell him I'm an escort he will think I'm a hoe. The only person who knows what I do is Sierra and I made her promise not to tell.

Tank and I are about to leave though. I took one last look at James and we connected for those few seconds.

Asia

It's fucking 1a.m. and some dumb ass blowing up my phone. I reached on my purse and pulled out my galaxy and saw Rhonda calling.

"Bitch what you want" I said. "Where your baby daddy?" she asked. "I don't know in his skin. What is it to you?" I asked. "Well I wanted to inform you that he was at an all white party with Love getting freaky in the bathroom" she said.

"You fucking lying, he stopped messing with her" I said "Naw they was about to have sex in the bathroom" Rhonda said. "Keep a close eye on her ass for me" I said hanging up.

Why this bitch with my man. I was too busy being side tracked with this damn baby. I can't wait until the bastard come so I do things I want. As of now I need to call Rico and handle this hoe...

***HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES SO I GOTTA WRITE FROM MY IPHONE, SO BARE WITH ME IF THEIR ARE ANY MISTAKES. VOTE, COMMENT, KEEP CALM AND READ ON***