Chapter 24 | Secret Feelings

"You should always tell people how important they are to you. Always." -ig post✨
________________________________

(With reference to the quote above😂)

[xxningxx HAHA aish, no need tell you you also know I love you!💖Man, if no you then who will tell me pickup lines eh and call me Birdie? (I just realized how wrong Birdie sounds damn😂)Here's one for you: Damn, are we near an airport? Cuz I feel my heart taking off😏😂😘]

[Adamcheng321 Yaasss I'm sure you know you mean lots to meee😉😏😂AHH why is your twin sis so daaayuum cliché ah, even when I read what I typed my hair also stand😂😭😓😐but no choice eh, read and watch too many cliché stuff.🤗 I guess you're used to my cliché-ness alr🐥 (hopefully😂) ]

[To all my wattpad friends, real-life friends & READERS: You guys are definitely really important to me too! If not for your support, I may not have continued writing. Thanks for voting and commenting! They mean lots to me!😊]
________________________________
This chapter is dedicated to holly_steele1 & nightmareboys for voting/ commenting :)
________________________________
Listen to Closer by The Chainsmokers💖 AHH I love this song so much🤗💓

***
WHAT?!!

My eyes widened as I turned to look at Adam with horror and panic in my eyes when realization daunted on me. Adam looked at me with similar horror in his eyes, giving me a what-the-heck look. I returned him a what-the-heck-do-we-do-now look.

Laughter erupted from Boss Jimmy and the man, sending anger coursing through my veins. I glared furiously at him, imagining laser beams shooting out from my eyes and killing him. Yes, that would be great.

My gaze fell on our siblings who were tied to the tree. I bit my lip, trying to contain the bubbling anger within me. Breathing hard, I tried to calm myself down in vain attempt. I could see the two of them with tears streaming down their faces, face red from struggling as they sat there, helpless. Hands tied tightly behind their backs, you could see the red scars on their hands from the roughly tied ropes around their wrists, making a knife of sadness and helplessness stab my heart.

Emma you failed to protect your brother Jared. You failed.

My mind echoed, making waves of sadness flood over me. My body trembled slightly as bit my lip till I thought I tasted blood.

"Emma. You first." Boss Jimmy said as his lips curled into a snarl, walking towards me as he grabbed me by the shoulder, pulling me closer to his original position as he dropped me to the ground with force, giving me no time to retaliate. Hot pain seared through my entire body as I moaned softly, feeling tears form in my eyes.

Maybe that's how it ends. I thought to myself, body trembling slightly as tears rolled down my cheeks. Maybe this was a modern fairytale. Maybe there wasn't such thing as happy endings.

I closed my eyes as I braced myself for the worst, images of my brother flashing through my mind. You're a horrible sister Em. Horrible. I sucked in a cold breath, closing my eyes with fear.