chapter 2: welcome

Harley
December 3rd
"Harley, thank god you're ok, I missed you so much," Bowie said running over to me.

"I missed you too Bowie," I said crying, giving her a big hug. my best friend. my sister. she pulled away wiped her face and stepped to the side.

"Harley Joseph, I missed you more than words!" Caroline screamed running over to me. I smiled and gave her a really tight hug.

"Sorry about your mom, even though it's three months late," I said. she pulled away and smiled and walked over next to Bowie.

"Harley!" Jamie screamed and sprinted over to me.

"Jamie!" I screamed hugging her.

"yo Harley! I missed you," Matt said coming over and hugging me.

"I missed you too," I said hugging him.

"oh hello angel. I missed you so much, I'm glad you're awake," kelly said coming over to me, hugging me slightly rocking.

"I missed you all too," I said.

"hello sweet girl," Debbie said smiling coming over to me.

"hi Debbie," I said smiling hugging her back. we sat around for the rest of the night, talking about what happened and what I missed.

"we came out with a new song. it's going to be in a movie," Josh said.

"what!" I screamed almost bolting out of my wheelchair.

"yeah it's called heathens and it's going to be in suicide squad," tyler said.

"aww that's awesome!" I said smiling. I looked over to the clock.

9:37

I yawned and stretched my arms a bit.

"are you tired? Because we can leave if you are," kelly asked.

"no, I'm fine," I said smiling.

"I should get going, Mercy should be coming over and minute," Debbie said standing up.

"aww tell her I said hi," Jenna said standing up hugging her mother.

"of course. bye Harley, I'm so glad you're ok," Debbie said, bending down to hug me.

"thank you Debbie," I smiled hugging her back.

"my Mom's here," Ruby said standing up rolling her eyes.

"bye Harley, I'll see you soon," she said hugging me. I remembered to what Tyler said. Ruby is Josh's daughter. Did Josh know? Did Ruby know?

"bye Ruby," I hugged her, and she pulled away walking out.

"thank you for having me over," she called walking out the door.

I didn't want to say anything yet. Maybe when Bowie, Kelly and Chris left I would ask Tyler. Not just yet.

Kelly's phone started to ring.

"Hello? Oh my," She started to laugh.

"Well, tell Jay to not move it and stain my carpets," She said standing up.

"What happened?" Tyler asked.

"Jay cut his finger with a knife, while he was trying to separate a cereal bar," She said starting to laugh.

"Well, that's my cue. Glad you're better Harley," Chris said standing up hugging me.

"Thank you," I said hugging back.

"See you soon Harley," Kelly said hugging me.

"Bye," I said hugging back. Once they left, I decided that this was my chance.

"Bowie, what time does Chrystal want you back?" I asked.

"Oh, uhm," She got up and smiled and hugged Josh.

"If you say that you're dating, number one, it's illegal, number two, it's weird," I said laughing.

"No," Josh said getting up laughing.

"I adopted Bowie!" He yelled.

"Oh my gosh! What- but like Oh my gosh!" I screamed.

"Harley!" Bowie screamed!

"Bowie!" I screamed back

"AHHH" we both screamed.

"Tyler, come here," I said waving my hand. He stood up and walked over to me.

"What did you say about Ruby again? That she's Josh's daughter?" I whispered. He pulled away, nodded and smiled. My eyes got huge. How the fuck? When the fuck? What the fuck?

"I'll talk to you later," Tyler said walking back to the couch.

"Come with me!" Bowie said wheeling me into the studio. Oh great. Now she's going to want to sing and I'm going to get jealous of how talented she is and ugh. Josh and Tyler followed but something seemed wrong with Jenna. Was it something I did? Bowie walked over to a black shiny electric guitar. It was her's. She's had it for as long as I could remember. She was amazing. I wonder if Josh and Tyler knew how well she could play. She picked up the guitar, put on the strap and started to play the beginning of "Do I wanna know" by the Arctic Monkey's, when Josh stopped her.

"Whoa," He said. She looked up.

"What?" She giggled.

"You can play guitar? Good?" Tyler said walking over to her.

"I mean, I wouldn't say I'm good, but," She said putting down the guitar.

"Don't fish for compliments Bowie. You're amazing at guitar, piano, singing, drumming, dancing and you know it!" I said wheeling over to her.

"Thanks Harley. You're amazing too," She said hugging me.

"Wait, you can drum?" Josh said.

"Yeah," She said smiling.

"Play something," Tyler commanded.

"Any requests?" She said grabbing drum sticks, as she sat down.

"heavydirtysoul! That's the first song you learned," I said.

"Than you sing," She said smiling.

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No!" I screamed. She rolled her eyes and laughed, as she began to play. I looked over at the boys who were wide eyed, staring at her as she banged on the drums. Once she finished the boys stood there. Speechless.

"I picked the right one,"

this was H O R R I B L E omg. I didn't know what else to do so here's a filler chapter :))))))

thanks y'all for reading mucho loveee <3

bye guys

-abbey |-/

"