chapter 25- sunrise

Harley
"Here, you can borrow my leggings and this shirt," I said tossing Ruby some clothes.

"Thanks," She said walking to the bathroom. I changed quickly into a sweatshirt and some leggings. I sat on my bed and scrolled through twitter when Ruby came in. I smiled at her.

"What?" She asked laughing.

"You're cute," I said. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"You're a dork," She laughed. She sat next to me, and she pulled her legs up to her chest. (a/n i saw this pic on tumblr and thought it was cute so i'm trying to recreate don't judge okay bye) I grabbed a blanket and pulled it over us.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I turned on my macbook and went to netflix.

"Let's watch Zootopia!" She said pointing to the screen. I laughed, and clicked on it. The movie started and I could tell Ruby was getting tired. We were sitting right next to each other, and her head was on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her neck and kissed her.

"I love you," She said dozing off,

"I love you too," I said shutting the laptop. I turned off the lights and fell asleep.
-----------------
I woke up at about 4 in the morning, and I was laying on my side, and Ruby was facing me, her arm around me, and her face in the crook of my neck. I smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the head before falling back to sleep.

A few hours later I woke up and no one was there. I got a little worried and I turned on my phone and saw 7 texts from Ruby.

My love💘: suck my dick so good im like god damn you dirty bitch

My love💘:

(a/n lmao that's my bitmoji i used it cause i'm a slut)

My love💘: hump me, fuck me, daddy better make me choke.

My love💘:

My love💘: