chapter 28- wisdom teeth

Harley
Its been 3 days since Bowie has tried to kill herself. She's been doing so much better, talking a lot more, dancing, going to school and she might even join the varsity dance team. We were in the bathroom in school talking to each other.

"When are auditions for it?" I asked.

"Well it's after school today so since Tylers driving us home I'm gonna text him later," She said fixing her hair.

"Okay. I might try out for basketball what do you think?" I asked. She smiled at me and nodded.

"I have to get back to class I have lunch next. See you later," She said rinsing her hands. Since she was a grade below me she had lunch before me. She walked out and so did I.

I went back to english and sat in my seat next to Caroline.

"You were in the bathroom for like 5 hours what the heck," She laughed. I rolled my eyes and continued my project. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I took it out and put it behind my computer screen and looked at it.

Dad❤️🎶™: are you trying out for basketball? tryouts are tomorrow let me know. also you have a dentist appointment after school I'll drive you

Me: yeah probably. bowie's trying out for the dance team so she won't come home with us.

"What the hell?" I whispered to Caroline as she kicked my shin.

"Mrs.G was coming!" She said. I laughed and put in my earbuds.

The bell rang indicating the end of the period. I went to my locker and got everything I need for my last couple of classes and went to Matt's locker.

"Hey Harls," Matt said closing his locker.

"How did you know my nickname?" I asked laughing. He smiled and shrugged.

"I'm back, I'm back," Sarah said running over to us. I laughed and we walked down to the lunch room.

"Hi!" Ella screamed waving to us. I walked over to her and pulled her blonde hair.

"Bitch," She said pushing my book off the table. I laughed and picked it up.

"El, are you trying out for the dance team?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, cheer tryouts are on friday you should try out," I nodded. Jamie walked in and put her stuff down.

"I hate science so much I want to squeeze Mr. Daniels head off ugh," She said throwing her stuff down. I laughed and opened my water bottle.

"Sarah come on line with me, I want chips," I said. She got up and we walked on the lunch line.

"So the talent show is on friday. Bowie's preforming right?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said picking up a bag of chips.

"You should too," She said kicking my foot.

"Hell no," I said typing in my id number. She laughed and we walked out of the line. I looked over and saw Ruby. We haven't talked since the night I went to her house. I missed her a lot.
-----------------------
"Hey how was school?" Tyler asked as I opened the door. I shrugged and sat down. I buckled my seat belt and he started to drive.

"Why do I have to go to the dentist again?" I asked taking a sip of water.

"They have to see if your wisdom teeth are coming in. If they are then tomorrow you have to get them removed," He said.

"Are you kidding me," I screamed slamming my head against the seat. He laughed and pulled into the office. We got out of the car and walked in, a bell ringing as we opened the door.