chapter 5: please don't leave me

Bowie (sorry about all the pov changes)

He left me. Josh left me. Was he scared? I don't know. And to be honest, I don't really want to know. It reminded me of the day my father left me. No one knows what happened, where he is, where my family is, except for me. Not even Harley knows. And I want to keep it that way.

I was glad Tyler let me stay over night. I mean, I knew that they wouldn't let me stay home alone after what I showed them. They actually cared about me. Well, at least I hope they do.

All these thoughts were flooding my head. About Josh, about my parents, about Harley. I didn't even know what was going on until Harley shook me out of it.

"Bowie!" Harley yelled shaking me. I looked at her, she had a huge smile on her face.

"W-what?" I asked, sitting up a bit, looking around. When did I go to the couch?

"Someone's here," She said. She moved over a bit, and I walked from the couch to the door that leads to the garage. I opened it, walked into the garage, and looked out into the driveway. There was a figure there.

Josh.

"Josh!" I screamed running over to him. I jumped into his arms, and cried into his shoulders, as he spun me around, beginning to cry too. We fell on the ground, laying there sobbing. This time a happy cry, not a sad one.

"Bowie, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to leave I just," But I cut him off.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm sorry for not telling you before," I said as we sat up.

"Bowie I love you. Please don't leave me," Josh said into my arms.

"I can't promise, but I'll try," And I will try. I promise that.

*******************************

"Bowie, do you want to come home with me? Or are you staying over here," Josh asked. We were all on the couch. Well except for Jenna and Tyler. They were fighting probably. They have been fighting a lot tonight. Not in like a bad way, just like. Well, I don't know.

"I'm staying over here," I replied. Josh nodded and got up.

"Well, I'm gonna get going. I'll be over tomorrow for Harley's hospital appointment. I might meet you at the hospital. I'll see you tomorrow." Josh said hugging Harley and I.

"So. What shows have you been watching?" Harley asked. Yes we talk about what shows we watch on netflix we're normal 15 year olds.

"Well I started season 13 of grey's (I know it didn't come out yet deal with it) and I'm watching the office and the walking dead," I replied, looking at the tv.

"The office!" Harley yelled smiling. I nodded my head, laughing in confusion. She turned off stranger things, and put on the office.

"Dude, this is my show!" Harley screamed dancing to the theme song.

"Hey, calm down, don't break another bone," I laughed sticking out my arm. Then there was a slam from upstairs. We looked at each other, wide eyed. There was no color at all in Harley's face. Jenna was running down the stairs, tears streaming down her face. Uh oh.

"Harley. Bowie," Jenna said, out of breath. She handed us her phone. There was an e-mail on the screen. That's what the fighting was about. The email.

Harley

He found me. How? How did he find me?

"How did he find us?" I asked looking up from the phone.

"I don't know. But Harley, don't worry. We are not bringing you back, and he is not going to find you. Now girls, get some rest. Your appointment is at 11:00 tomorrow. Tyler and Josh will drive you, and I'll meet you there later on. I'll be in soon," Jenna said. We went into my room, Bowie set up a cocoon of blankets on the floor.

"Dammit!" Bowie yelled looking through her backpack.

"What?" I asked pulling myself into bed.

"I forgot my freaking pills," She said throwing her bag on the ground.

"Text Josh and ask him to bring them tomorrow. I'm sure he will," I said pulling the blankets on.

"K," She replied pulling out her phone. She sat on the floor, layed on her pillow and pulled a blanket over her.

"Are you sure you don't want an air mattress?" I asked, laughing a bit.

"Yeah, I'm good," She laughed, tossing her phone over to the side.

"So, did Jenna tell you about your appointment?" Tyler asked coming in the door. I nodded my head.

"Bowie, do you want an air mattress?" Tyler laughed looking down at her position on the floor.

"No,I'm good thanks though," Bowie said laughing.

"Okay. Goodnight girls," Tyler said laughing, walking out.

I was surprised how fast I fell asleep. Bowie woke up at 2 am crying, because she had a dream about someone taking her chicken fingers. Bowie was back.

I have my family back.

Well, I hope I do.

kk, so this was more of a filler I guess. next chapter will be a bit longer, and old characters will come back😏 also, my phone is being a bum and it won't let me update to the fucking iOS 10 I choose death.

also, if you would like to be a character in the book, pm me which character, and I'll let you know!!

also, pm anytime if y'all want to talk ;))

and, the update schedule changed! i will be updating every sunday, wednesday and friday.

love youuuu
-abbey |-/