chapter 21

Bowie
"Lets shave it," Tyler suggested.

"No not yet, not yet," I cried. It was too early for that.

"Bowie, I'll shave my head with you if you want," Harley said.

"No, I couldn't ask you to do that," I said.

"But you're not asking me. I'm suggesting,"

"No Harley,"

"When you decide to shave it, I hope you know that I will too," Harley smiled. I laughed and hugged her.

"Hey, do you guys want to order a pizza?" Josh asked.

"Yeah," Everyone replied. Josh went in the other room and called up the pizza place.

"So guys, Josh and I have something to tell you," Tyler said standing up. Josh came back into the room and stood next to Tyler.

"I'm gonna tell them," Tyler smiled. Josh nodded.

"So, My Chemical Romance broke up, as you all know, and they contacted us and said they were making a remake of The Black Parade. And they asked if we wanted to do a song," Tyler smiled.

"Oh my gosh really!" Harley and I yelled jumping into our Father's arms.

"Wow!" Jenna said hugging Tyler and Josh.

"Also, we wanted to do a certain song. We asked if we could preform Cancer," Tyler smiled.

"Why that song?" Harley asked.

"We're dedicating it to Bowie," Tyler smiled.

"Seriously?" I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"Yes," Josh smiled.

"Thank you so much," I smiled standing up, pulling Tyler and Josh into a big hug, crying.

"You're welcome," Tyler laughed. There was a knock at the door and Jenna ran to open it. She came back in with a big pizza box.

"Here it is!" She yelled putting it on the table. We all grabbed a plate and a slice and sat back down, turning on netflix.

"What do you all want to watch?" Josh asked.

"The Walking Dead," Harley and I said in unison. He smiled and put on the show. (a/n I know nothing about that show all I know is that Tyler and Josh watch it soosososososo)

Everyone was eating, closely watching the TV. I ate a few bites, but I started to feel sick, so I put it on the coffee table and continued to watch.

Until I felt the urge to throw up.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, and threw up in the toilet. I pulled out my hair tie, a few more clumps falling out causing me to cry a bit more.

"You alright in there baby?" I heard Josh ask.

"No," I cried. Josh opened the door and found me sitting on the ground, a clump of hair in my hand. He started to tear up. I started pulling out more, watching it fall in my lap.

"Hey, stop that," Josh said grabbing my wrist. I pulled against his force, lifting my hand up to my head.

"Bowie, I said stop," Josh said again, pulling my arms harder. But I continued to pull against him.

"Bowie Dun, I told you to stop that! Now!" Josh yelled. I started to cry even more, and Josh pulled me into his lap.

"Dad, I-I'm sorry," I cried.

"Don't be. It's not your fault,"

"Yes it is. I know what caused this,"

"What?"