(extra) chapter 31- cant help falling in love

Harley
"Red rocks, thank you so much for being here with us tonight," Tyler said into the microphone, earning cheers from the crowd.

"These past couple of months changed out lives. Josh and I lost someone very very close to us in May. Josh's adopted daughter Bowie passed away to cancer," Tyler said wiping his tears.

"My daughter and wife were very close to her. They've been having some troubles without her so I'm going to dedicate this song to that little angel up in heaven. Also I want to invite two very very special people up on stage, my two beautiful girls Harley and Jenna," Tyler said. Jenna looked down to me and I shrugged. We held each other's hand as we walked onto stage. I looked out to the crowd.

Wow, I thought to myself.

Tyler and Josh saved most of these people.

I remembered the girl in the airport.

"My sissy would be dead if she didn't find twenty one pilots,"

I smiled as Tyler strummed on his ukulele.

"Wise, men, say,
only fools, rush in
But I, can't, help,
falling in love,
with you," Tyler sang. I smiled and looked at the audience. A girl with blue hair had the biggest smile on her face. She was singing along with Tyler. She saw me staring and smiled and waved to me. I waved back and she held up a small sign.

today, i am 3 days clean.

Tears formed in my eyes and I gave her a big thumbs up. The song has ended now, and everyone was cheering.

"Give it up for these two," Tyler said pointing to us. I ran over to him and pulled Jenna, Tyler and I in a group hug, Josh joining after.

today

I

am 1 day clean

this was a small bonus kind of chapter i wanted to give you guys. once again, thank you all so much for reading this series.

i love you all.

please never hesitate to pm me if you're feeling down or you just need a fren to talk to.

i'm always here.

-abbey |-/