chapter nineteen

Harley
"Wake up bitch it's Christmas!" Bowie yelled into my ear. I shot out of bed and slapped her in the head.

"Ow what was that for?" She yelled slapping me back.

"For waking me up at satan's ass crack. Nice socks by the way," I said referring to her socks that had a marijuana leaf, with Christmas ornaments on them.

"Thank you, and for your information, Tyler told me to wake you up so slap him in the side of the head," Bowie said laughing. We walked out to the living room. Tyler, Jenna and Josh were sitting down. As soon as he saw me, he got up, picked me up and spun me around.

"I'm so sorry Harley I didn't mean too, please forgive me please forgive me," Josh said.

"Of course Josh," I said hugging him back as he put me down.

"Where did Bowie go?" I asked. Josh pointed to behind me, where she was sitting on the table talking to someone on the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was this Sarah. Her and her friend Ella are going into the talent show. They said we should do it. I want to, I just don't know what songs to sing," She said hopping down.

"Do Helena!" I said.

"What's that?" Bowie asked.

"My chemical romance?" I said laughing.

"Oh my gosh I'm not emo! I never was! Never will be!" She said laughing.

"Fine, then do the Nicole Dollanganger version. You could do angels of porn too! You're super good at that song," I said.

"What the hell is that?" Josh asked.

"Singer, she's awesome and amazing and I love her." Bowie said laughing. (i added helena up at the top!)

"Come open your presents!" Jenna said laughing. We walked over and sat down under the tree. Tyler sat up and handed Bowie and I boxes. We unwrapped them, to see two white boxes. They were kind of heavy. We opened them, to see 2 phone cases, a sweatshirt and 2 shirts. All twenty one pilots merch. We laughed and looked through the clothing. The sweater was a little older, maybe from the vessel era, the phone cases had the blurryface cover on it, and the other one had the self titled. The shirts were the shirts they would be selling at the ers tour. One was a tank top with a skeleton that said clique on it, and the the other one was the official emotional roadshow shirt.

"Thank you!" I said hugging Jenna and Tyler.

"Oh, we're not finished yet," Tyler laughed. He smiled and handed me a box, and Josh handed Bowie a box.

"Open it!" Josh laughed. We ripped the wrapping paper off.

They gave me a fucking Ipad

"Oh my gosh you didn't have to get me this!" I yelled. Jenna laughed and sat down next to me.

"Merry christmas sweetheart," Jenna said, wrapping me in a hug.

"Thank you," I said hugging her and Tyler.

"Get ready now we have to go to church," Tyler said pushing me towards my room. Bowie and I walked together. We looked through my closet for a dress to wear.

"Here, you wear this one," I said handing Bowie a black dress and a black cardigan with heels.

"Oh, um thanks," She said nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm really nervous for tomorrow. Josh has been really busy and I forgot to ask him for my medication and I ran out and I'm just-"