chapter 12: beany

Harley
When Jenna pulled up to the house, I saw Josh's car. I smiled and ran inside.

"How was school baby?" Tyler called walking over to me. I smiled and hugged him.

"Good,"

I walked to Josh and Bowie and looked at the paper in Bowies hands. Her schedule. I looked at it and smiled. Good classes,

I went into my room and decided to wear something decent. I put on black jeans, and a blue sweater when I heard the door close and footsteps stomp into my room.

"Beany? Beany!" I heard a small voice say. I turned around and saw little Mercy running towards me.

"Mercy!" I yelled. She jumped into my arms and I picked her up and spun her around. We were laughing when I heard someone clear their throat.

Grayson and Ethan.

My eyes got huge and I placed Mercy down.

"H-hi," I stuttered. I didn't know what to do. I grabbed Mercy's hand and pushed through out to the kitchen. Kristen was talking to Jenna, Bowie was on her phone, Tyler and Josh were standing there and Mercy was pulling on my leg.

"What?" I squatted next to Mercy.

"I want you to meet my brothers," She stomped, pulling me towards them. Ethan and Grayson are her brothers? My cousins?

"Okay," I smiled. I stood up and tapped Bowies shoulder.

"What," She looked up.

"Come here," I grabbed her wrist and Mercy and I led Bowie to Ethan and Grayson.

"E! Pick me up!" Mercy yelled.

"Holy. Shit." Bowie looked up from her phone. Her eyes scanned the boys and she immediately started to freak. She turned and walked away back to her seat at the bar, continuing whatever she was doing.

"So Harley," I heard Grayson ask. I turned to him. I never really liked him that much,

"What,"

"So you live here? I never knew that you got adopted," Ethan asked.

"Well, I could say the same about you," I said. I turned on my heels and walked back into the kitchen.

"Harley! Hi, it's so good to finally meet you in person," Kristen walked over to me. I smiled.

"You too!" I smiled and pulled away. Everyone went their separate ways, Jenna and Kristen were making food, Tyler and Josh were talking, Ethan and Grayson were outside in the snow with Mercy, and Bowie and I were sitting at the bar.

"So dinner will be ready in a bit. Why don't you guys go outside with E, Gray and Mercy?" Kristen suggested. We both nodded, and I got my grey twenty one pilots beanie I stole from Josh. I put on a coat, my boot and some uggs. Bowie put on a red twenty one pilots beanie Tyler gave her, a coat and shoes. We walked out the back door.

"Beany! Who is your friend?" Mercy whispered to me, pointing to Bowie.

"I, am Bowie. I like you jacket," Bowie pointed to Mercys pink jacket. Ethan and Grayson walked over. Grayson was staring at Bowie, and he never took his eyes off her.

"Mercy. How about you and Bowie play over there? Ethan, Grayson and I will be over in a minute," I said to Mercy. She nodded and they ran in the snow.

"Okay, before I ask any other questions, what the fuck? How come I never knew that Kristen was your Mother," I asked.

"I don't know. She's always been our Mom since we were born." Ethan said. I laughed and shook my head.

"Oh and Grayson? Bowie is single. I can tell you like her," I winked. His cheeks flushed red, and then we all walked over to Bowie and Mercy.
*****************
"Wow this is good mom," Ethan said taking a bite of the chicken.

"Hey! I helped too," Jenna said laughing.

"Mommy Mommy! Can Harl and I have a sleepover?" Mercy asked laughing.

"Maybe another time Mercy. Not tonight," Kristen said.

"Okay. By beany, I'll facetime you," Mercy said giggling.

"Okay. Goodbye," I said putting her down.

"Bobo! I'll facetime you too," Mercy said to Bowie.

"Got it," Bowie said

"Bye Uncle Tyler. Bye Aunt Jenna, Bye Josh," Ethan and Grayson both said, waving to them. Everyone exchanged goodbyes as we watched them walk out.

"Want to watch a movie?" Tyler asked.

"Moulin Rouge?" I suggested.

"Yes! Now let's go!" Bowie yelled.

that ending sucked.

whatevs

okay so i used to be obsessed with ethan and grayson, but i'm not really anymore, but they were already in the story and i couldn't leave them out so yeah.

that's it.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK TOO!! ITS CALLED WATCHER AND ITS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD SO FAR SO YEAH

K THANKS

BYE

and, i'm starting a gc, so if you have imessage, dm your number and you can be in a tøp group chat with a bunch of other kewl kids

and the corpse bride is such a good movie

*pop noise* maggots ha ha ha

ok now bye

-abbey |-/