chapter 8: family picture goals

Harley

"Let's do family teams! Bowie, you're with me," Josh said pulling Bowie's arm over to him.

"Uh, I do not think so mister aggressive," She said pulling her arm away in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yeah, Bowie and I are always on a team. We're gonna take you down," I said squinting, giving Tyler and Josh the death stare.

"Fair enough," Tyler said walking to the other side of the yard. Bowie and I were starting with the ball. We were huddled together planning out the play.

"Okay, so you run, do a button hook (a/n i learned this in school hehe thanks whoever my gym teacher was that taught me this in 6th grade) and I'll throw it," I explained.

"Kk. Let's do this," We said breaking apart.

"Ready, hike!" I yelled. Bowie took off, running in a hook shape. That is, until Tyler picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and ran away.

"This is illegal! Foul! Foul!" She yelled as she was kicking around. He placed her down, and Josh ran over and gave him a high five.

"You little," Bowie said, launching at Tyler. They had a slapping fit, which lasted for about 3 minutes, until Josh stopped them.

"Can we please just play? Gosh, you're so immature," He pouted.

"Says the one who wore a bunny onesie in a photo shoot," I said from behind him.

"Oooh, burned like a marshmallow," Bowie yelled.

"Did you just?" Josh asked turning around.

"Oh, I did," I said dropping the football.

"Thank you all, I'll be here all night," I said bowing, turning around and walking the other way.

"Well, at least I don't listen to shrek music and jump around in my room," (a/n this is to true)
Josh dropped.

"Did this just turn into a roasting session?" Tyler asked Bowie.

"Mhm," She replied.

"Well, at least I don't look like a Krusty the clown from The Simpsons," I said looking down.

"At least I don't look like a purple minion," He replied blankly. My head shot up. We started yelling at each other, shouting random things, while Tyler and Bowie stood there laughing. It was impossible to hear anything we were saying, (a/n think of hannah montana when miley and jackson would yell at each other lmao oops) but I guess it was funny.

"Fine! I'm sorry, you don't look like Krusty the clown," I said.

"And you don't look like a purple minion," He replied.

"Finally!" Tyler yelled.

"Let's make family teams now!" I yelled.

"Kk," Bowie said, jogging over to Josh. Tyler and I had the ball, and he would run and I would throw it out. Well, that was my idea. His was, different.

"Or, you could jump on my back, hold the football, and I could run to the end zone," He said.

"Oh, u-uh alright," I replied laughing.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yep," Josh and Bowie stood there and we started.

"Ready, hike!" I yelled. Bowie came at me, but I jumped onto Tyler's back at the right time. He ran to the end zone, and I threw the ball on the ground.

"Team Joseph for the touchdown!" I yelled high fiving Tyler.

"Ahh family goals! Omg, post that hehe!" Bowie said in an annoying voice. She always imitated people. It was hilarious.