chapter 11: back at it

Harley
The whole ride home was quiet. A comfortable silence, a rather nice one. Even though it was only about 5 minutes, it was still nice.

Tyler's nerves started to ease when he drove. I didn't want him to be nervous when he drove because of me. He's more nervous at night.

We pulled into the driveway, Josh's car already parked. I always forget that he has a key.

The living room lights were on, but I couldn't see inside.

Tyler parked the car in the garage and we all got out. I opened the door that lead to the living room, to be greeted with an argument between Bowie and Josh.

"Please Jos-" But Bowie stopped when she saw me.

"H-hi Harley," She stuttered.

"Hey. Is something wrong?" I asked putting down my bag and slipping off my vans. They both shook their heads no.

"Hey guys. That reminds me, Josh Tyler and I need to talk to you," Jenna said walking in. Jenna walked down to the studio followed by Tyler and Josh.

"What was that all about! I could hear you yelling from outside!" I whisper yelled at Bowie.

"Josh wants me to go to school," Bowie said.

"Really? You're going to get upset over that," I said to Bowie. It may have came out a little bit more rude than I expected, which was bad because Bowie was well, sensitive.

"Yes! I am going to get upset over that because I get bullied, hurt and school is not a place I want to be right now. I start next week and Josh is driving us. I'm going to wait in the car. Good bye," Bowie said picking up her bag, walking towards the door.

"Bowie, I didn't mean it like-"

Slam!

And she was gone. I sighed, grabbed my phone and sat on the couch. I looked through notifications that I had. 2 texts from Ruby and a dm from Sarah, along with a few snapchat a from Brendon, Patrick and a few of my streaks. I looked at the texts from Ruby first.

Ruby❤️🐱🔴🔙🔛🔝: yo
Ruby❤️🐱🔴🔙🔛🔝: bby g where you at bro?

I laughed and replied

Me: I'm right here bby g #2

I sent the message and locked my phone.

I have a girlfriend.

"Where's Bowie?" Josh asked getting worried, his smile dropping immediately.

"She's in the car. She's pissed at me," I huffed, looking down.

"She's probably mad at me too. I have to go Harley. Love you bye," He said hugging me.

"Love you too. Bye," I smiled hugging back. I layed on the couch, my eyelids getting heavy.

"Hey!" Jenna said sitting down on the couch next to me, and Tyler on the floor in front of me.

"Hi," I smiled.

"So, Jenna and I were talking, and we thought that Josh would be your guardian if anything ever happened to us," Tyler smiled.

"Why would anything ever happen to you? What do you mean?" I asked getting worried.

"No, no, no. We didn't mean we're leaving you or anything. Just incase," Jenna smiled. I nodded and stretched my back.

"Also, you have school tomorrow," Tyler said. My eyes got huge and I almost wanted to cry. Now I feel bad because I said that to Bowie. She's right. School does suck. I let out a shaky breath and nodded my head. I stood up, walked to my room and changed into some clean clothes. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and then walked out to the living room. Jenna was looking through her phone, but Tyler wasn't there. I sat down on the couch next to her, and curled up and rested my head on her shoulder. She smiled and wrapped an arm around me, hugging me tight. Tyler came back down stairs and tried to take a picture of us, but it was pretty obvious, so I just laughed. I felt my phone buzz, so I looked at the notification.