chapter 9: and I'll be holding onto you

This chapter will be a bit longer, and hopefully it will be good ahahahah

Harley
"It's getting late Bowie, come on," Josh begged, trying to drag Bowie off the couch to leave.

"Ugh, I don't want to," She whined.

"Get out of my house!" I yelled throwing a pillow at her back.

"And I thought we were friends," She said getting up.

"Well, you thought wrong, now bye!" I said shoving Bowie out of the house. I wanted to prepare myself for tomorrow with Ruby.

"Ugh, fine. See you," She said leaving.

"Bye Harley see you later," Josh said hugging me, walking out the door. Tyler was talking to Jenna, about the email I guess. I walked down the hallway towards the studio and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" I heard Jenna from the other side of the door.

"It's Harley, can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah" Tyler called. I walked in and Tyler and Jenna were standing in the middle of the room.

"So, Ruby invited me to the mall. Her brother is driving. It's tomorrow," I asked, fiddling with my hands (a/n fiddling hahaha that sounds funny)

"Y-yeah sure. Just make sure you're home by 5. We are going over to Chris and Kelly's for Tyler's birthday," Jenna replied. I nodded my head, thanked them, walked out and texted Ruby. I looked at the clock.

10:43

I stretched my arms and yawned a bit and walked into my room, changing into nike shorts and a bring me the horizon tshirt. I took off my boot, crawled into bed, and fell right to sleep.
*******************
I woke up, gasping for air. There was barley any light coming from the window. It must be early,

I wiped the tears that were streaming my face, trying to catch my breath and make as minimal noise as possible. Just because I had a nightmare didn't mean everyone should wake up.

I layed back down on my pillow, that was now covered in tears when there was a knock on the door followed by Jenna.

"Can't sleep?" She asked, standing in the door frame.

"I just had a nightmare. I'm fine," I replied.

"No. You're not fine. You're not ok, you're night fine, you're not perfect. You're crazy. And that's ok. That's fine," Jenna said, walking over to me.

"I know. Sleep paralysis," I replied.

"Oh," was all she answered. Great.

"You know, it's ok, to not be ok," Jenna said, playing with his hands.

"I know. What time is it?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"So you have sleep paralysis?" She asked, completely ignoring the other question.

"Yes. What time is it?" I asked again a bit annoyed this time.

"It's 6:41. Try and go back to sleep, you have 6 hours until Ruby is coming," Jenna said, kissing my head, walking out. I layed back down, trying to fall back to sleep. It's easy for everyone else. But not me.

Everything is hard for the crazy, mentally ill freak. I cant help what I think. I don't think it. Shadow does.

Oh come on. I am you! Don't lie. You think it too Harley,
Please stop. I'm not in the mood today.
Fine. But just for today. Tomorrow, I'll be sure to make a living hell for you dear.