chapter 16: Blurryface

Bowie
"Ow!" I was alone.

"Dad! Harley!"

"Tyler? Jenna? Hello," I cried.

"Call someone!"

"My throat!"

"You're throat?"

fuck. I looked ahead. Josh was running towards me. But he wasn't coming fast enough.

I turned around. His eyes glowed, and I was scared of him.

"Everyone has a Blurryface," Tyler's voice echoed in my head.

And mine was coming towards me.

"Josh?!" I screamed again. He was still running.

"You think you could get away?" His deep voice boomed. The tears started running down my face.

"Don't cry little girl. Don't cry. I'll help you. Just kill that guy. Kill the guy coming for you. He isn't your father sweetheart. He'll betray you like your actual family. I'll protect you. Just kill Josh,"

"No!" I screamed. The door flung open, and Josh ran in followed by Harley, Jenna and Tyler.

"H-he's coming," I cried into Josh.

"Shh, it's okay baby. I'm here," Josh whispered into my shoulder. He hugged me, and I sobbed into him.

"What's wrong? You want to talk about it?" Tyler asked. I shook my head yes.

"You told me. Everyone has a blurryface. And mine just. He wants me to kill others. He wants me to kill,"

"Hey," Tyler pulled me into his arms.

"He wants me to kill myself," I cried. His arms squeezed me, and I felt others too. It was Jenna and Harley.

"Don't you ever do that," Harley whispered.

"Talk to us okay? Talk to Josh, anytime you ever feel like that. Call us up. Even if it's 2 am. We understand," Jenna said.

"Thank you," I smiled a bit. Everyone stood up and walked out.

Except for Josh.

"Bowie?"

"Yes?"

"Don't ever hurt yourself. Please. Promise me," Josh cried.

"I-I,"

"Bowie?"

"I can't promise you," I sobbed. He hugged me. Tight. Almost as i couldn't breathe.

"Please Bowie. I hate seeing you like this," He cried.

"I'll try Dad," I smiled. He looked down and grabbed my hand. We walked out into the living room. Everyone was sitting on the couch. I felt so out of place. Like I didn't belong. Like I didn't have a purpose. The only thing that really made me myself, was music. I smiled a bit and walked into the studio.

"Hey what are you doing?" Harley asked as I sat down at the drum set.

"I want to play," I said. She smiled and nodded her head. I started to randomly play a beat on the drums until I felt light headed. I stood up to walk over to the small couch, but fell over the drums knocking one down.