Chapter 11 - First Night

Photo Credit : Grabbed from Eat Bulaga's Facebook Account

First of all, fair warning. This chapter contains SPG content. As in mature content, ok? So if you're below 18, stop reading right here and read something else. Now if you're an adult and have a preference for harot moments, then this chapter is perfect for you.

It's a nice coincidence how this chapter is in sync with MaiChard's supposed "honeymoon." My mind is titillated by the possibilities of their vacation, inspiring me to write this chapter and envision how amazing their first night might be. With their combustible attraction for each other, I know the heat is bound to explode soon, and how!

Hope you enjoy this chapter my dears. It's a glorious long weekend to recharge, spend time with family, and catch up on wattpad reading. Have great long weekend my loves, and please leave a comment after reading. Happy chapter for the happy couple :)

The perfect, sunny weather complimented with their decision to hold a garden reception. Richard's mom and his sister Riza took care of the arrangements, consulting with Dei from time to time about her preferences, to allow Dei to concentrate on her internship and other requirements for graduation. Both were only too happy to oblige, taking delight in all the preparations.

Rose was also considerate enough to consult with Dei's mom, to make her feel like she was part of the preparations as well. The color motif of champagne and royal blue was Marian's suggestion, as well as the wisteria blossoms for floral accents. Rose totally won Marian over, although they were not quite friends yet, they were comfortable talking acquaintances. This development was such a relief to Dei, who was so thankful for the positive changes she saw in her mama after their visit to inform them of the engagement.

Richard could not keep his hands off her. His hands found a home in her waist or her arm, always to pull her closer to him. He just wanted to finish the reception so that he could have his private time with Dei, the moment he waited for, for three months now. She looked ravishing in the form fitting wedding dress, her elegant and delectable neck was showcased with her hair up like that. He smiled at the thought of all the things he planned to do to her later.

"What's with that smile, Faulkerson?" Dei asked, pinching his middle playfully.

"Just thinking of the sweet things to come, sweetie."

"Argh. You with your one-track mind."

"Ahem, if I remember correctly, you mentioned not so long ago that you wanted to eat me."

"Shush, someone might hear you," She said giggling. "I was drunk when I said that."

"Doesn't make it any less true, my dear. You want me, admit it."

"So smug! You better deliver on your promise, babe. You might end up sleeping on me."

"Ako? Sleeping on my wedding night? Ha! You'll be walking side-to-side by the time I'm done with you."

On and on their sweet bantering went, heightening the level of anticipation for tonight. In just two hours, the reception would end, they would in the privacy of their room here in Sonya's Garden. Then tomorrow they were off to Japan to enjoy Cherry Blossom season in Osaka for five days. He would be spending time with his beautiful wife in his favorite place for the first time.

The celebration during their wedding reception went well. Dean surprised Dei with a sudden appearance, taking a leave from his studies just to attend the wedding. The two were really close, but it was obvious that Dean was the favorite of Marian. Richard was just glad that there were no more incidents of physical abuse after he let Dei go back to her house. It also seemed that mother and daughter were in better terms now than when Dei was still a student.