Chapter 44 - Achievement Unlocked

Another light chapter my dears, to give you good vibes, pero may twist *evil laugh.*

Please do not hate me,  I will need to insert the plot twists because I think the time has come to end this fic soon. It was great doing this with you all, and I'd like us to enjoy it but I don't want to compromise the quality of the story if it will mean adding soupy chapters.

But let's enjoy the holiday first tomorrow and absorb this chapter. Like I promised, no sad endings, and always quality and meaningful chapters, only the best for you my loves.  I will see if we can have around 5-7 chapters more before this ends.

For now, enjoy my dears and hey.....give me ideas on what to write next. I want to launch a new fic by January so help me figue out what to write, yeah?  

May 2018

Dei was busy working on her calendar when her phone rang. She checked and saw it was Pat calling.

"Hello Pat! Hey, long time no see. How are you?"

"Dei, miss working with you. I'm good, busy as always. How's Richard?"

"He's ok, in the thick of Alvin's house construction. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Haha, you'll never guess why I'm calling. May huminging favor na tawagan kita."

"Huh? Sino naman and why? May favor ba na hihingin for Alvin?"

"Nope.....may favor na hihingin para kay Richard."

"Ano? Teka, joke ba 'to? Ano naman kailangan sa asawa ko?"

"Kung maka 'asawa ko' naman 'to. Possessive ha."

"Pat, have you seen my husband? He's a fine specimen of manhood and he's mine."

"Tamis ha.......you're giving me tooth decay grabe ka. Anyway, have you met Toby Simon? He's the Editor-in-Chief of Men's Health magazine wants to feature Richard on the cover for July."

"But why?"

"Anong why? He's gorgeous, happily married and successful. He's a brilliant architect. Ang tanong, why not?"

"Pero di naman siya kasi artista, model or athlete. Parang ang weird lang."

"He's actually good story material, Dei. He can share his story with so many people. He went through a lot but look at him now."

"Pat, I don't know. First of all, I'm not sure he will want to do this. I'm also unsure if he will want to share what happened to us. He's a very private person."

"Eh ikaw, ok lang ba na he shares what happened to you both?"

"Sakin ok lang, because we're together naman na. San naman ba nakita ni Tara si RJ?"

"He's featuring Alvin kasi for the June issue. He mentioned na wala pa siyang cover model for July, and wanted someone different, with a good story to tell. It was Alvin who suggested him."

"Sige, let me talk to him pero naku, di ako sure ha."

-----

"Ano??? Dei, you know I hate being the center of attention."

"Babe, I think it's a good opportunity for you. Isipin mo na lang parang PR effort ito for your career. If people know that you designed Alvin's house along with your other projects, they will surely want to get you for their projects. Men's Health is an A-B-C market magazine, maganda readership non. And I'll be there to guide you."