Chapter 51 - Finally

Photo Credit : Dsweetbox IG 

Hi my dearest readers, we've just hit 100k reads!!! OMG, I never ever dreamed we'd reach this far and at #2 in fan fiction category! I owe it to all of you who faithfully stayed with me up to this point in the story. I've been awake odd hours writing my inspirations for this story, always striving to come up with a good chapter and maybe I've been doing things right because I still have you here. Maraming salamat sa lahat!

 We're nearing the end of this journey for Dei and Richard, and as promised, all their ups and downs were worth it. Launching a new fic soon, hope to see you all by then. For now, let's enjoy the few chapters left for our couple and have a good chat over it :)

December 8, 2018

Alvin Foster's home is finally completed and the newly-married Aldub couple have thrown a private housewarming party to celebrate their new home. Their Eat Bulaga family, immediate families and some executives from their network were invited, along with Mr. Enriquez, Sheila and Richard.

Dei looked stunning in her white halter-necked dress, which bared her elegant shoulders, her hair in a sleek ponytail. Richard could not keep his hands off her, snaking an arm from behind to pull her close and lean her back against his body. He started whispering suggestively to her.

"Hot ng misis ko ha. You want to junk this party and just go somewhere else?" She squirmed flirtatiously, burrowing her butt deeper against his crotch. His arm tightened around her waist.

"Ah ganon ha....hmmm, mukhang dapat masundan na si Thirdy eh."

"Faulkerson will you please behave? This won't take long, stay lang tayo for two hours then you can have your way with me."

"Gusto ko binyagan natin yung pick-up."

"Are you serious? Hindi easy access yung suot ko."

"Hahahahahaha, aba at kino-consider mo ha."

"Sounds like a hot idea. Your windows are heavily tinted. Ako kaya nagpa-tint non."

"Babe stop, lumalaki si Jun-Jun eh."

"You started this game, deal with it. Imagine going to the back seat, then I'll straddle you...."

"DEI.......stop." He kissed the spot below her ear.

"HUY......you two, do you need a room? There are five upstairs," Alvin joked, his arm around Danica's shoulders.

"Six years married and they still can't get enough of each other. I want us to be like them six years from now. Kaya ba natin ganyan, Alvin?" Danica asked, pinching Alvin's chest.

"Love, competitive ako, tatalunin pa natin sila," He gave Danica a quick kiss on the lips. He turned to Richard, gesturing around the house with his drink in hand.

"Richard, you guys did a wonderful job. Finishing the house in just one year was no mean feat. The house looks amazing. I've invited some writers to cover the house, and some have asked to feature you and your projects in their magazine."

"Thanks Alvin. Your project was a great comeback for me. I got a few inquiries already because of it. For next year nga I already have four house projects lined up."

"Good. I'm sure there will be more. You need to build a design team na, for sure you won't be able to do all of this alone."

"Yes true, been thinking about that. We'll see."

He was still wary of building a team again, burned by his previous trauma. But he knows he needed a team because his practice was growing. It was inevitable for him to start setting up office again.