Chapter 53 - Seven Year Itch

Photo Credit : Borrowed from Hilmar dela Cruz' Pinterest Account

Hi there my dears, before I go on, I want to warn you that this chapter has SPG Content! So under 18 bracket please do not read. It's been a while din na we had no sexy encounters between the two, mostly pahaging lang so here we go, hope this chapter meets your standards.

Ugh, I'm still under the weather, asthma and the flu do not go well together and right now I just want to stop coughing because my chest cannot take it anymore. If any of you know of a good medication for this combo, please let me know kasi hirap na hirap na ko, promise.

Anyway, enough of the whining. Our couple is celebrating their seven years of marriage in Italy and it's just the two of them, no Thirdy.....because. They want to make baby number two! So please, no bashing na wawa si Thirdy iwan lagi, ok? We want him to be kuya already so indulge me if I give his parents some private sexy time. 

Wasn't able to proofread, sorry na. Still getting dizzy spells. Pero hope the chapter delivers :)

April 2019

The gamble to challenge the fan to a DNA test paid off. She contacted Dei personally and said she was paid to create a ruckus for Alvin, hoping to dampen interest for their latest movie. The fan agreed to retract her statement and issue a public apology, and signed an agreement with them never to make any statements about Aldub or Alvin and Danica separately, or she will be dealt with legally.

Rather than losing steam, the movie garnered more interest as a result of the issue, and such hatred for the fan. It was inevitable for her to suffer bullying online, such that she deactivated all her social media accounts.

The movie opened a week later, breaking all box office records and sealing Aldub as an all-time box office love team. As a result, Dei got her usual bonuses from the network, Alvin and from APT Entertainment. She was also given a one-week paid vacationleave to relax and unwind after the hectic movie promotions.

With cold hands, she went to Alvin's office and handed her resignation. He read the first line and crumpled the paper, throwing it in the trash bin underneath his table.

"Unacceptable Dei. Ano ka ba, wala naming iwanan."

"Alvin, I want more tim for my family. Si Thirdy konti na lang papasok na sa school, saka gusto ko na mag-baby ulit. Baka di magtuloy pagbubuntis ko dahil sa stress saka long working hours natin. Maawa ka naman.

"Dei, take a sabbatical. Leave ka lang ng one year tapos balik ka. Pat can cover for you while you're on leave. Naiintindihan naman kita, just....please don't up and leave us just like that. Sige, pag after one year, ayaw mo na talaga, papayagan na kita."

"Promise yan ha."

"Oo.......promise."

-----

Two weeks later.........

They arrived in Milan after 17 hours, tired and hungry, feeling ever bit of the biting cold weather despite the entrance of spring. They took a taxi to their hotel, checked in and showered, went down the hotel restaurant for an early dinner.

"Sa wakas babe, natuloy din tayo," She said, linking her arm through his. "I'm really glad di ako sumama that first time pumunta sina Alvin. Gusto ko kasi ikaw kasama ko dito."

"At bakit naman ako gusto mong kasama dito?"

"It's so romantic here babe.....I wanted to see everything for the first time with you. And I want our next baby to be made here."