Epilogue

Photo Credit : Manny and April Photography

This is it guys. The start of THE END, the start of my sepanx. I have been pretty attached to all of you and this fic, it was my first serious work, my attempt to go beyond fluff to try something more adult. 

Thank you so much for sharing this journey with me until the very end. I love you all, and I hope I will bump into you again in the comments section of my next fic, coming out in January. I will also be posting my AMACon3 Trilogy here soon, with a bonus.......Book 4 - Storge, which will cover Alden and Maine's love story from friendship to lovers. So many things to look forward to!

It's Arrivederci for now my loves.....I will see you all very soon <3 

Richard was waiting with Sam in the hotel room, grumpy for not being allowed to see his wife. She was his wife already for crying out loud, this was just a renewal of vows. He wanted to hug and kiss her before the ceremony but the girls were admanant not to allow him entry to her hotel room. A knock interrupted his reverie, and at the door was his son Thirdy, who was a tall six year old by now.

"Daddy, mommy wants you to have this." He gives his dad a small box. He hugs his son and kisses him, which of course, Thirdy wipes off from his cheek.

"Thirdy, give this to mommy," He gives his son another box.

He opens the box and smiles at her gifts. A beautiful titanium cross ring and onyx rosary bracelet, both symbols of his faith in God. 

The gifts comes with a short note, "RJ, may these simple tokens keep you and me reminded of how much we have, so much to be thankful for

The gifts comes with a short note, "RJ, may these simple tokens keep you and me reminded of how much we have, so much to be thankful for. My faith in God has deepened because of you. Dei."

He wears both, loving the simple gifts.

On the far side of the same hotel floor, Thirdy delivers his dad's gift to mommy. It was a white gold chain with a heart charm from Tiffany. Dei excitedly wore the chain, which complimented her gown nicely. She took one last look at her image in the mirror, remembering their first wedding. They were so young, and she knew her parents were skeptical that they would last. But she and Richard defied the odds and proved that youth was not a deterrent for real love.