Moving Forward

Friends, I'd like to thank you all for reading Broken Promises way up to this point. We've got about 3 chapters more before we finally end this beautiful journey together, sama-sama pa rin just like during Love, Anonymous. 

Before we move forward, I'd like to introduce to you my latest baby, it's a new fic coming out in January 02, 2017....... yes I know, birthday ni Richard:) Please indulge me by reading the teaser below of what to expect, after Broken Promises ends. 

I hope the usual suspects will show up in my comments section, to share this journey with me again. As always, I am committing myself 100% to this, I will finish the story and offer you my time and effort to make a credible and memorable story.

So without further ado, I introduce to you, THE SURROGATE WIFE :)

-----

Nicolette and Nicomaine Mendoza are identical twin sisters who fall in love with the same guy, Richard Faulkerson Jr. By twist of fate, it is Nicole that Richard falls for and eventually marries. Although Maine is hurting, she is supportive of her sister and their marriage. However tragedy befalls the couple when they find out that Nicole has only a few months to live.

Aware of her sister's love for Richard, Nicole requests Maine to be surrogate mother for their child and commits her husband to wed Maine, trusting only her sister to give the kind of love she wants for her husband and baby.

Will Richard and Maine agree to Nicole's last request? How will life be for them if they do agree to this arrangement? Find out soon. 

  Coming in January 2017

Photo Credit:  http://mannyandaprilphotography.com/