Chapter 4

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

Waking up, I felt groggy, my ankle was slightly aches but better. Looking over to my bedside locker, I notice a piece of white paper. It had my name on.

To Rose,

I took you home, and I hope your foot gets better, and I will see you soon hopefully,

-Rick :)

Aw, as soon as I read it I smiled, especially when I saw his smiley face doodle. I throw the note away and my phone buzzes...

Rick , Rose

"Hello!...hello who is this?... Rick!....hello! Thank you for helping me with my ankle...anytime, you coming to school tomorrow?...what time is it?...8pm...damn, sorry I haven't woken up till now...don't worry lazy bones, I'll see you later, get some rest, ciao!...hahah OK, ciao"

I hung up and ventured into my closet grabbing a pair of black shorts and a red vest.

Climbing into bed, starring at my black cielling, that was painted black with a stary effect.

I shut my eyes trying to drift off into sleep...

But it never came.

Tossing and turning, yet nothing. Groaning in frustration, I decide to head out and grab a hot chocolate from the nearby cafe down a block or so.

It was warm, so I left a coat behind, sticking the correct amount of money in my shorts pocket. I leave the comfort of my house and start to slowly jog to the cafe.

The faint breeze, kissed my cheeks as I ran further. It was quite peaceful.

I saw the cafe within a few meters. The medium-sized building, made of brick, painted a Burgundy shade, with a large window to give you the view of the streets, the tables scattered around the room, mainly around the edges like a circuit.

Opening the door, a small bell dings. Heading to the counter I order a hot chocolate, earning a nod and a smile.

I wait and then soon enough I had my hot coco and paid up. "Have a good evening ma'am" the server says.

"Thanks, and you too" I reply kindly earning a warm smile.

I walk out of the warm cafe and drink my drink. After drinking, it on a bench, I binned the cup, and started my journey home.

I had a strange feeling, something was off.
Walking down the lonesome streets, feeling...lost. I wasn't because I knew where to go, but it's just a feeling I had.

I passed the alley way that I needed to go through, I avoided it cause it sent a bad vibe at the moment...

But that's when the weirdest thing happened...and I let a scream rip lose...

Mystery's pov

Bored. That's what I am. Just bored and eager.

Prowling through the streets, searching for my next handful of targets. I instantly see a wealthy looking man, quite round might I add, with an old black top hat and fancy clothing.

He will be fit enough for my rage. Sliding up behind him, undetected, and quite skillful might I add.

Clearing my throat he turns around, and I blend in with the shadows.

"Who's there?" No answer, ugh. I just want to finish it, as much fun it was toying with them, I just need to get my rush back.

Tapping his shoulder, he spins around, and I release my daggers, as sharp as a canine tooth.

"What do you want?" He demands, staring at me with anger. Did it faze me? Not in the slightest.

"What you have inside" I smirk at him. He has no idea.

"No" he states in a snooty posh accent.

"Didn't anyone say, sharing is caring?" He went to land a punch, but I was to quick for him.

Within seconds, he was flat on his back. Leaping on top of him like a panther, I stab my so called 'daggers' into his flesh, bleeding him dry of everything he is worth, like a savage beast.

Cleaning up my mess, I stroll off, in search for something else, maybe more...fun...

Rose's pov

I screamed, like a baby. I wasn't expecting it, who would? Especially in the dark!

I don't know what it was at first, but when it came into view, I noticed it was a damn cat, which shot out in front of me, scaring me so bad that my vocals nearly jumped out of my throat.

I place my hand on my chest, calming my heart rate. Taking deep breaths I begin to walk.

I round the corner, and walk down the next alley way to reach home quicker. I was half-way until I heard a soft thud behind me.

Spinning around, I see nothing. Turning back I smack into something hard.

What?

I look more closely to see a black shirt, which fit snug to an eight pack with rock hard looking abs.

A black leather jacket perched on top, then I see a strong jawline, a straight nose, then ice blue eyes, with lashes that kissed his cheek when he blinked, lastly his raven black hair; it looked really soft!

Quickly I move my attention back to reality instead of day dreaming.

"Sorry, um excuse me" I went to move, but he was in my way, then I tried the other way but the same.

Slowly he started to come forward, backing me up. I felt like a sheep when a collie is herding it around, then the gate closes. When I felt my back hit the wall, I knew I was trapped.

"Um, I need to get home...move please" he just stood there with a smirk and I knew things were going to go wrong...