Chapter 31

Jase's pov

I was about to lean down, until a loud roar echoed around the area.

Looking up, I see two figures stood a couple of feet away near the back of school. Before I could get ready, one of the figures charged into me, knocking us a good distance away from the scene.

I growled and fought back, but this guy had some power to him. He growled and pummeled me into the ground.

Groaning, he gripped my throat with blood thirsty eyes. He was murderous. I look at Rose and smiled, then everything was black...

Damian's pov

He smiled and I ripped his throat out. Blood splashed my face and clothing. I wasn't done.

He hurt my mate, my beloved princess. Growling, I ripped his body to shreds. I threw what I ripped apart into a large pile and I was shaking once I was done.

I wish he was alive so I can do that again amd again. Suddenly, I heard Rick's voice...then Rose's.

Running over, I skid to her side and stroke her cheek, feeling sparks. "D-Damian"

"It's OK baby, we're going to save you, I'm gonna save you" I whisper, my eyes were stinging from unshed tears.

"It's OK...i-if you can't, don't worry. Live your life as much as possible...and look after one another...please"

"Don't say that, you will be OK" my heart broke at the sight before me. It made me enraged and sad.

Quickly, I carefully scoop her up amd use my speed to race home with Rick hot on our trail.

I set her on the bed and she whispered "I love you both...you're my everything Damian" with that, I kiss her gently.

"I'm not losing you" I state. I won't. I will make sure I do everything in my power to make sure she lives.

"I know" she replies softly, which made my goal burn brighter. I smile and gently lay her in my lap.

"I'm gonna save you, your not going anywhere" I whisper, causing her to weakly nod her head.

Bitting my wrist, I position her head in a better angle. Her lips attach to my wrist and it felt nice. So warm.

Slowly her eyes begin to flutter and I started to panic "No come on baby, keep awake, please! Just a little longer" I cry.

She licked her lips and looked at me, our eyes connecting. Then, they started to shut as she whispered "I love you...unconditionally"

"As do I, my little Rose bud" then I heard her heart slow, her pulse ceased...her heart stopped.

With that, I let out a sad, mourning cry, howling out my pain. I cradled her to me as tears strolled down my face.

Rick sat beside me and wrapped an arm around me while his free hand held her hand and stroked his thumb over her knuckles.

He whispered "she will make it, she's strong" I sob "I hope so...I need her, I want her back!"

Slowly, everything started to fade away...

Rick's pov

Damian started to droop forwards, and I quickly stopped him. I lay Rose on the bed and position Damian beside her.

God, I hate seeing them like this. I hate seeing my brother like this.

But I know she will come back to us, she is strong. I know she will come back.

"Have a safe ride back...Rosey"

With that, I left to clean up the trash at the school....