To My Amazing Readers/Sequal

Hey guys!

I can't believe that this book has over 20,000 views! I only thought it would reach 100!

I don't know how to thank you guys enough for this, im glad you read it, commented and voted, it means so much.

You guys are such great people and inspiration, so im gonna keep writing for you.

That was the last chapter to this book and im sorry to say that.

*Also, I have edited this book a lot and added chaoters and made sure it was all correct. So please, re read chap 29-34 cause I have changed and added bits :) *

However, I was thinking, you guys commented on the last chapter on how you wished it didn't end, and you wished there was a sequal?

Well, that's gonna be the thank you present im gonna give you: a sequal.

Thanks again for being there for my updates and reading and commenting, your all amazing, and don't forget that :)

Also, the book will probably be called "his prophecy 2 or something that represents the number two... (💩).... joking lol

And most likely have the same cover or slightly similar, or have it the same but with a diff person on :)

I'll be happy to hear all your comments and I will respond ASAP.

Have a great day/night or whatever the time it is your reading, love you all! :)