Chapter 16

Updated! :)

Rick's pov

I hid my prop under the bed so no one can see it. Then I'm gonna use it later...

Rose's pov

I woke up early-ish. Stretching, I grab that bottle of glow in the dark paint. I tiptoe down the hall into Damian's room, and sit on the bed. I dab my finger in the see through coloured bottle and write the message I wanted and left without a trace....

I went to sleep again and waited for the time to get up...

A while later

"Rose, pancakes!" that's Damian's voice...and pancakes! I run down to the kitchen and see the boys at the counter.

I run towards them and smack into something, bouncing off I land in some ones arms "gotcha"

"That's it, Damian? Clean film?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

"Yep, have to love the classics" he grins down at me as he lifts me to my feet.

"True, well done good sir" I smile at him.

Yep...he's gonna get it.

"Is there pancakes?" I asked hopeful, "yep" he raised a plate of pancakes and then I eat them. Obviously I shared.

We talked most of the day and Rick was upstairs. "Looks like I'm untargeted" he smirks at me.

"Yep" he wishes. We chat some more until there was a bang upstairs, and a yell for help.

I run up and into Ricks room with Damian on my heals.

I look around and then down to the floor to see Rick has fallen through it. I laughed and took pictures, other than that I was worried "are you OK? What happened?"

"Help me out...please?" He asks looking up at me.

"Hold on" I run over and try to pull him out.

"At least help slightly guys"

Rick fell onto his side, showing a prop around his waste. It was like the one that looks like you have a knife through your head, but instead it's planks of wood.

"Oh, I hate you guys" I grumble with a smile.

"We love you too, Rosey" said Rick and I smiled looking at his prop. "That was quite good and Damian noticed didn't he?"

"Yep" I sigh and nod. "I lost" they both grinned and we did our day.

It was starting to get dark and out the corner of my eye, I saw something green start to show.

I turn around to see Rick turning his gaze to Damian and burst out laughing with me joining him.

"What's so funny?" He asks with a raised dark brow.

"Nothing, look in the mirror" we followed him to his room, and as he got up I had to do it... I gave him a slight nudge with my shoe on his ass and he turned around with a smirk.

"If you want my ass babe, just ask, I know its good" I stood there with a blush as we carried on walking.

Then Rick, being Rick actually kicked him up the ass. I laughed and watch Damian chase Rick around the place and now and then he caught up and gave him a slight kick.

We are back on track and reached his room. Damian switched on his light and grabbed the body length mirror and stood in front of it with us behind.