Chapter 34

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

"Me and Rose, are gonna head off to bed...see ya later bro" Damian says. Great excuse.

"Liar" OK maybe not.

"Your fault Rose bud" I laughed and said "we will see you later Ricky boy"

He grins "OK love birds" then he continued with what he was doing.

We left Rick in his room then made our way to the woods again. It was now the evening, but not dark.

"OK first one to get over to the river and jump it to the other side wins" I say. He smirks and say "your on"

"Three...two...one...go!" I shout. Then we started running. Vamp speed, might I add. It was exilerating. Leaves blew by, animals made way, as if to say we ruled the earth.

It was beautiful. I could see the river, and I saw Damian next to me, he was running at the same speed, he looked magnificent. His hair tussling around, his eyes gleaming with happiness. I love it, I love him.

He looked at me and winked as he slightly passed. I sped up my pace and over took him a little, then as we got to the river, we jumped at the same time, gliding over the clear blue water that's rushing below us.

In midair, as we reach halfway, Damian being the cheeky boy he is, he wraps his arms around me, making us do a spiral.

He landed on his feet perfectly, without losing balance, with me in his arms.
"Wow" was all I could say. He pecked my nose with a wink, and put me down.

We carried on running until I decided to tackle him to the floor. To my amazement we landed in a meadow of flowers. It was so beautiful. "Not as beautiful as you" he whispers.

I kiss his cheek and smile. We sat in the meadow, me on his lap, in his arms. We watched the sun start to set, I wouldn't change this moment.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure" I say back, looking up at him. "What would you say the best day of your life was or is?"

"This, but..." he looked a little worried because I said but...but I know this will change it.

"The very best day of my life is the day you came into it" his face lit up, like a kids on Christmas day.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. And whispered "same for me my Rose bud" I smile.

Then one thought, the best thought came to mind. I wouldn't change anything for anything...and can't wait to spend the future with Damian.

I think he might have heard my thought cause he whispered "exactly what I was thinking, my love" I smiled and he kissed me ever so gently on the lips, keeping me in his embrace. Forever wasn't and isn't long enough... I want him for eternity.

It all started as his prophecy....and I'm his and he's my true love...

Eternity...

This is the last chapter, I'm sorry to say, but I have loved writing this book,

and I hope you loved going the journey, also a big thanks to all this who have red and commented.

Love you guys xx