Chapter 32

Updated! :)

Rick's pov

I sat there, watching my brother cry his soul out. He wouldn't let her go, he wouldn't eat, he wouldn't sleep.

I tried to get him to eat at least but he wouldn't. Sitting next to him, I wrap my arm around him.

"I want it to work, it has to!" He shouts.

"Same here brother" a tear slips from my eyes.

"I want her back!" He cries. "I know" after a couple of hours, he passed out still crying. I sit next to Roses pale form, a tear escaping the brim of my eyes.

I whisper "come on Rose, your a fighter, you never give up... I know you can make it...come back to us. To my brother" I move a stray piece of hair from her face and shut my eyes, leaning against the wooden head board...

A few hours later

I open my eyes to see Damian head down on the bed sobbing as he held her lifeless hand. I blink back tears and comfort him.

I gaze upon her peaceful face, until I see something. Her chest. Ever so sudden it raises ever so slightly. Then her eyes started to twitch.

"Damian look" I say pointing to her fragile body. His head shoots up and he is instantly holding her on his lap. "Rose?" Nothing.

"Baby?...it's Damian" then her mouth slightly opens...

Rose's pov

I want to go home. I want my Damian back. An excruciating pain goes through my chest and then I see a figure. "Hello?"

"Hello Mrs...you must be Rose"
I nod and walk up to the slightly older woman. She had brown hair and blue eyes, she looked to be in her late fifties.

"Your the beautiful girl who has been looking after my sons" she smiles at me.

"Wait...your Damian and Ricky's mother?" I ask surprised. "Yes my dear"

"Your pretty" she beams "thank you, same for you"

She smiles and says "I've seen you are the one who has changed my son...and for that I thank you" I smile at her and she continues.

"You know...once you go, your not going to be human again" I know, but ai alsow know it won't be bad, cause I have Damian and Rick by my side.

"I understand, and I'm prepared" she gives me a pearly smile and says "I wish you all the best my dear...and tell them that I said hello and I love and I miss them"

"Thank you, you too and I promise, I will"
She embraces me in a gentle hug and says "I'm proud to call you my daughter-in-law"

"Thanks...um, mum?" She chuckles and releases me.

"Good bye my dear, may we cross paths again"

"Good bye, and I hope so" then she slowly disappeared like everything around me...

Stirring awake, I feel I'm in someones lap. "Rose?" I want to reply but my lips are shut. Giving them a twitch the voice says:

"Baby?...it's Damian" Damian! "Mm... D-Damian"

"Yes... I'm here" his husky voice coos next to me.

"Don't forget me" Rickster!

"Ricky is here to"

"Ricky" I say with a smile. Slowly I get out of Damian lap and he steadies me.
I flash him a smile and see there eyes go wide.

I look at them confused until Damian held out a small mirror. In my reflection my coco eyes are now a lighter brown, and my lips are more Rosey pink...and I have fangs!

"Cool" I felt my stomach do a flip and need the bathroom. I get up and run walk to the bathroom, which came out in a rush.

Me being the clumsy idiot with vamp speed, (which is awesome by the way) run into the damn door.

Flinging the door open so fast that it fall off the hinges and reach the toilet and puke all my past contents up. I felt a soothing hand rub my back as they held my hair out of the way.

Then I heard someone laughing in the other room. I finish and clean up with mint toothpaste.

The laughter is still going, followed by a thud. Entering the room I see Ricky on his ass laughing with tears.

"You...ran...into...the door" he laughs out, slowly calming down. "Shut up, I'm new with this" I retort and he giggles.

I found my senses were better, sharper. My sight was ten times better along with my hearing, smell, and taste.

Then Damian cuts in. "If I remember correctly Ricky, when we developed speed you was scared and ran to mum, but instead ran through a wall, getting your ass stuck..."

"Yeah and you kicked it to get me out" me and Damian laughed at this and then I remember something.

"I met someone on the other side...before I came back"

"Who was it?" Asked a curious Ricky. I look at them and said "it was your mother" they looked at one another and then me..."what do you think?"

They asked "I love her already, she is really something" they smile and I say "she said she loves you both and misses you" they tackle me into a hug and I hug back.

My fangs elongate and I cut my lip. They pull back and look at me. Damian disappeared and came back with a red looking liquid and it smelt good.

"What is that?" I ask. "Blood" he responds pouring me a cup. Taking it hesitantly and slowly drink it.

I smile and he passes me the bag. I sip on it quietly as we all talk. "Thank you for everything guys, I mean it"

"Same here" they say in unison then Ricky added. "To you we mean" and I laugh.
We spent the day chatting and I never let Damian go, he didn't mind which was great.

"My little Rose" he smiled and I blushed a Rosey red and he chuckled.

"Movie time and I dib on the matrix" Ricky commands in a weird voice.

"Fine with me" I say followed by a sure from Damian. Then we sat in quiet watching our movie...