Chapter 11

Updated! :)

Song at top is Taylor swift-love story (letters to Juliet) the song Rick sings

Rose's pov

I could only think of my first kiss...it was him. Damian. It felt...great but I knew it was wrong, but it was right.

It's so confusing. I keep my eyes shut, and snuggle more into whatever was next to me.
That's when all yesterdays events played through my mind like a video and I had the front seat.

I open my eyes to see I'm on a creamy coloured bed. Then I look next to me to see Damian's face nuzzled in the side of my neck. Breathing softly. He looked peaceful.

I shut my eyes and let him wrap his arms more around me. Sighing, I turn over and slightly try to get up but he doesn't want me to go.

I shift slightly and his arms slide a little and I felt bad. I'll wait till he wakes up. Climbing back into the big bed, I wrap his arms back around me and he instantly pulls me to him and I smile.

I place mine against his shirted chest and shut my eyes. After at least five minutes, I felt one of his arms move. He pulled one of my arms under him and the other over, so it looked like we were both hugging one another...

I stay the way we are, and I rest, letting him snuggle his head into my neck and hair.
I couldn't sleep. Instead, I lay there. So warm!

After about 10 minutes, Damian started to move.

His eyes drop open, revealing his magnificent sapphire pools. His hair was all shaggy, well shaggier than usual. He looked...cute.

"Morning" I say in a gentle voice

"Morning beautiful" I smile and blush, looking down, until he tilted my chin up.

"Don't hide, your blush is pretty, I like it" I smiled and blushed more earning a smirk and we start to get up.

We walk down stares and then he asks "How did I get you in my bed, princess?" With a shocked expression which then turned into a smirk.

"Well me and Rick was watching a movie, then we heard a bang down here" he nodded and I carried on.

"We saw you on the floor groaning like a zombie, then we helped you to your room. Then we put you on your bed, then you kept calling my name and..." I paused, slightly lost as what to say. I didn't exactly want to boost his ego up.

"And what?" He asked surprisingly soft. His voice was sooo nice. What?

"Well, I felt really bad seeing you in that state, so I sat on the bed and Rick left. Then I laid down next to you cause you was trying to get closer" I stop and smile at the memory.

"Then your wrapped your arms around me and I stroked your hair to comfort you, then I fell asleep, then I woke with you this morning"

He nodded and smiled and said "thank you" in a normal kind voice.

"Your welcome" we look at each other for a while then all silence broke when--you guess it... Rick came in singing "Romeo met his Juliet!"

I was laughing and Damian was trying to be serious.

"So how is he Dr?" Rick asks me in a 'worried' voice.

"He's fine" I smile and he asks "shall we watch our movie now?"

I nod, "Sure, what one?" I ask afterwards.

"He looks at me, then Damian, then me again and said "letters to Juliet" and I knew what he was going to do next...

"And I said,
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby just say yes"

Ricky started to sing the chorus from the movie and I was laughing while Damian, looked a bit pale, trying not to laugh.

He started to chase Rick around the place and I was following them and I could here Rick still singing.

I was still laughing. Damn, Rick's actually quite a good singer.

Shrugging it off, I follow and hear "OK, OK, I give! I won't sing, just don't kill me, spare the all loving Ricky"

I laughed and walked in. "Damian, let him off" he sighed and looked at Rick, who scrambled up and hid behind me and said:

"Protect me, fair Juliet" I was giggling again.
I think we are in a spare room now, hmm awesome.

"OK" Damian said, as he was about to leave the room Rick had to push his luck. "Thank you, my handsome romeo" we are laughing and Damian turned around with a raised eyebrow and ran after Rick.

I was laughing and said "you deserve this one" and I heard a faint "told ya so" and I walked out looking for them, but gave up and returned to Rick's room. I set up the TV and start watching letters to Juliet.

A while into it, the song came up and I started to sing along. Only a little then the chorus came in and I sang more...

"And I said,
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby just say yes."

I watched the rest until I noticed Rick at the door. "You can sing?" He asks full of shock and amusement in his chocolate orbs.

"No?" I question up at him from my sitting position on the bed.

"That was great, and you say you don't sing" he remarks, shaking his head in disbelief as he sighed out in exasperation.

"I sing, but can't" I reply shrugging it off.

"That's a lie, you can! I even said so, and I bet Damian would love it" he says in a girly voice adding an extra squeal for effect.

"Uhh" I stutter not knowing what to say.

"Don't worry, just sing when you want" I smile "thanks" he nods and we watch a movie.

It soon ended and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking to Rick, I see he has a naughty look in his eye "what have you done or going to do now?"

"Nothing...yet" he replies innocently. Not falling for it.

"Tell me" I demand with a sly smile. "Prank little Damian?" He asks with an evil glint.

"Oh yeah" he smiled and told me the plan...