Chapter 21

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

I couldn't sleep. I lay awake, in the warm and comfortable bed. I can hear a faint owl, singing somewhere outside. The beautiful light of the white circle in the sky.

I didn't want to wake Damian or Ricky up, they seem to be in deep sleep. I get up carefully from the bed, trying not to wake them up. Soon Rick stirred and I freeze. When he stops I carry on.

I get in a crouch position and knock on the floor board like Damian did earlier. When done, the door appeared and opened soundlessly.

Walking in the door shuts, but is slightly shifted so I can get out.

However, I keep going. I reach the end of the tunnel, and open the door to be greeted with the large room.

I take a quick jog, to loosen some muscles. When done, I tie my hair back to keep the blanket of hair out of my eyes.

I find a pair of gloves and slip them on with ease. I walk over to the punching bag, get in a stance and punch the bag. It didn't budge much.

I kept going and punched harder and harder to my fullest, and slowly the bag was starting to move.

Picking up the pace, I switch positions and use my elbows, then I switch and do some high kicks, side kicks. I could feel my punches and kicks strengthening slowly and it felt cool.

I let some more punch and kicks out for another half an hour and decided to curl up on a nearby bench which was a couple paces away.

Once down I was completely out of it....

Damian's pov

I shifted and I couldn't sense her next to me. Quickly I get up and panic, but her scent was in the room faintly.

"Ricky" he wakes up groggily and moans "what's up?"

"Rose, she's gone. Her scents here faintly but I can't see her..." he gets up instantly and helps me search the room, until he trips and lands on the bed making me laugh.

"The hatch is open, did you shut it properly?" He asks me.

"Yes...wait, I know where she is" I help him up and we open the slightly ajar hatch. We slid it slightly so we can get back out and walk down the hall.

Reaching the door at the end, I open it and we enter. We look around and finally see her curled asleep on the bench by the boxing bag like a kitten.

We walk over to her and notice that the boxing bag was slightly moving. "She was practicing...she managed to move it, without training" a slightly surprised Rick said.

I lean over to her, crouching in front of her and see she was wearing the gloves. "That's my girl" I whisper as I move a strand of black from her face, that's falling out of the band.

I take off the gloves and place them on the floor and Rick saw. He nods and I pick her up.

We got back to my room and I set her down and wrap her up. Me and Ricky head down stares and talk. "She sure is something" he says.

I agree and he knows it. "I think we should teach her, and teach her to fight, she could be as good as us, almost" he nods.

"OK well we shall talk with her about it in the morning, lets get some sleep brother" he nods and says good night and I do to and we got to our rooms.

Once I'm in mine, I slide in next to Rose lacing my arms around her and pull her to me.

I nestle my face in her hair, and she groans a little. I look at her face to see a smile, and rest my head there again.

She sure is something. I keep thinking to myself. She's just, unique, spectacular. I don't know why people are such asses to her, and all she shows is kindness...

Well I think it's time I show her how to stand up for her self....

I hug her to me and let out a soft purr. "Mine..." then before my eyes shut, I heard a faint "forever" and I knew that she meant it, but is confused...but it made me happy nevertheless....mine...my little Rose bud.

"Forever it is my little Rose" she snuggled more into me and hummed.

I shut my eyes with a smile on my face before I sleep for once in a long time....