Chapter 19

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

I wake up to the feeling of the sun dancing on my face, like a spot light...also to the heated gaze of Damien, watching me sleep. I smile and he says "good morning"

"Good morning" I say back with a warm smile. "Sorry I woke you" he softly smiles back.

"You didn't" I laid back down, bringing him with me, and snuggled into him, shutting my eyes.

"See you didn't"

"OK, kid and time to get up, we got to go school" he sighs. No!

"I can't" I say quickly. "Why?" He asks with a smile with a raised eyebrow.

"I feel sick?" That statement turned into more of a question. "Cough, cough" I let out a few coughs and quirk my eyebrow, but it wasn't as skilled as his.

"OK princess, you can have the day off" I squeal and thank him over and over again, as I pounce on him and give him a hug.

"I thought you was sick?" He smirked

"Cough cough" I raised my eyebrow, and he just said "I'm getting soft"

I laughed and said "sure cause your my teddy bear, with fangs"

He flashed me a smile, showing his pearly fangs and I smiled.

I looked down to see I'm straddling him and he grips my hips and leaned in. "I-I can't..."

"Please, I just want one kiss" I felt bad, I know we're bonded, but I'm not ready to be with him, as much as I do love him.

I lean down and land a soft kiss on his lips. He kissed back and stroked my cheek gently. I pull away and roll off laying my head on his chest.

"Gooooood morning" shouts Rick as he runs in the room "Rickyyyy!" I say using the same voice.

Then Ricky "Yeeeesss?" Followed by "shuuuut uuuupp" from Damian. And we were laughing and Ricky pouted. Aww.

I get up and trot over to Rick and hug him and he instantly cheared up. "Go on, I'm going to bed" he nods and jumps on the bed.

"Me too, good night" I stood there and watched as Rick jumped on the bed and fell asleep, and Damian just chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Come on" he calls and I hop on, with a light thud and I fall asleep....

Half an hour later

When I woke up, I saw the most the funniest thing ever. I wasn't in the middle anymore, I'm now on the edge of the bed, meaning, somehow in our sleep me and Ricky switched places.

I sit up and look at the scene before me:

Damian was hugging Ricky, and Ricky was doing the same with his head on Damian's chest.

They were mumbling things that were just hilarious, so I took a video:

Rick: so soft...teddy...bear.

Damian: come play with me.

Rick: curley wirley.

Damian: yummy.

Of course, it kept going and I recorded and when it stopped I stopped. Me being really mature I separated them and woke them up...

Nah, I'm lying. I did the opposite, I took pictures. Once I was done, I burst out laughing.

They started to move, so I managed to take a video and pictures of their reactions.

As their eyes popped open, Damian looked as pale as a sheet, and was trying to get untangled. "Get off" he grunted while trying to be serious.

Then there's Rick.

His eyes opened and he screamed "oooo, help, there's a man in my bed, but he sure is good lookin' " then he tried to grab Damian and said "aw, come back"

But on a second look he said "actually, nah keep going"

I burst out laughing, I couldn't even breathe. However, when I managed to get back on tract, I sent the images and videos to them both and watched their reactions...

Damian:

He was watching and then his face went even paler. He looked at me, then at Ricky, who looked at him at the same time and they both winked at each other and I laughed again. But Damian still looked creeped out.

Then there's Rick:

He watched his video and pics. He smiled and I knew he was going to joke about it.

"Aw my soft teddy bear, come here, I've got you a yummy curley wirley" (curley wirley is a chocolate sweet)

I burst out laughing and they looked at me. They put the phones down and stalk towards me, and pin me to the bed.

"Get off guys, your heavy" I pant under them, heaving to make them feel bad.

"We are NOT heavy, we are muscle" said Ricky with an "oh yeah" from Damian.

I smile and said "I promise, I woke up and somehow me and Rick switched places, then I saw you guys doing that cuddle thing....it was adorable"

Rick looked at me and nodded with a grin.

"Is she telling the truth Damey boy?" Damian looked at me and then he took a deep breath.

"Yeah" he sighs, trying to act serious, even though his lips faintly quirked up.

"Aw sorry Rosey, he dumped you for the irresistible me" he said pointing to himself and I laughed.

Damian picked me up and said "nope I've got what I want here" he said burying his face in my hair and I smiled.

"Aw where's mine?" Rick pouted "No" I pulled him in for a group hug and we laughed.

"So, what are we doing today then?" I ask, wanting to get to do some more fun stuff.

"Well, me and Damian are training, want to come and watch me in action?" Rick smiles cheekily at Damian.

"Hell yeah" I get up and say..."but there isn't another part to this place, it's just, rooms and a kitchen and all that mansion stuff. I haven't seen a field, a sport room, or a gym thing."

They smirk and say "underground babe" my eyes widen and I say awesome.

"We have two entrances, one in Ricky boy's room and one in mine" Damian grins "ahh"

"I'll get changed, see you guys in a bit" they nod and I grab some clothing and go in the bathroom to change.

I chose a black sports bra, and black sport shorts. I tie my black waves up in a high pony tail and walk into the bedroom to see Rick wearing a Grey vest, and track bottoms and Damian wearing the same but black.

A growl was faintly heard and I look at them with a raised eyebrow. Ricky raised a hand and pointed to Damian.

I walk up to him and hug him, calming him down. "Ready?" I ask them.

"Yep" they say in unison, then I watch as Damian knocked on a floor board and a door opens on it, revealing stares then the light down the whole switches on.

Illuminating the tunnel that looks like an ordinary corridor. "Lets go, and watch your step" I nod and Rick goes first, then me followed by Damian, who kept his hands secure on my waste to keep me steady.

Let's get this training started...