Chapter 20

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

We walked down the wide tunnel, side by side. I took in the appearance of the structure. It was a brick wall, painted a Grey colour with a Grey floor.

Along the walls was lights, and obvious they only switch on when someone is inside or is opening the door.

Soon enough we see a door and enter. It was amazing, it led to a huge and I mean huge room.

In different spaces was different equipment, then another part was a battle part, and in another was even a track....it's like the size of our school but underground, and for just exercise.

My mouth was wide open until it was shut by Damien. "Like it?"he asks.

"Definitely" I grin.

"That's how we got these guns" he said flexing and I was bug-eyed. I looked at his arms and said "damn" and he chuckled, then I poked his stomach.

"Damn, those can't be abs, they are so hard, it's like a wall..." I say more to myself, not registering I was saying all this out loud and doing it.

"That's what she said" I laughed and shook my head "dirty boy" and he winked.

"Who's ready?"

"Mee" I say. I walk off and look for a place to do sit ups. Finding it, I lay on my back and start... after a period, not a lot. I managed to get 100 sit ups.

I keep going until I was pinned to the floor. Opening my eyes, I see Damien hovering on top of me. An arm on each side of me, then he was in a straight line, and his feet was a small gap from mine.

"What are you doing big boy?" I ask really curious.

"Press ups"

"OK?"

"And I need my motivation" he replied, lifting one hand to caress my face, so he's on one hand and both his feet...damn he's strong.

"Don't move babe, or I'll add an extra five, and I'm going to 100"

Oh...my...god...

I laid down and he started to do his press-ups, and he bent down all the way so he was inches from my face.

About half an hour later, he was 10 from 100. I let out a breath through my nose and counted "10...9...8...7...6...5 halfway...4...3...2...1..."

"Hooray" he got off and helped me up, and I smiled "well done, I think you added another inch to your ego" I said smiling and he said:

"I think you're right"

I walk over to the weights, to see Rick doing some. I grab two 14x's and sit on the bench next to him. He was doing something like a thirty, and I was in awe. I wish I could do that.

"Hello Rosey" he smiles, taking his gaze off his weights, then on to me.

"Yellow Ricky" we did this and then I got bored, so I did some track. I kept running, and running until I felt a breeze.

"Thought I'd join you babe" a silky voice of husky velvet calls next to me.

"OK, but keep up" I said, speeding up with a smile and said "without vampire speed" I kept going and I felt my self being lifted in the air.

"Gotcha, and I didn't"

"Damn" he chuckled and set me down and we head over to the mats...

"Now little Rose, this is how the big boys play" said Damian "yeah and this is how I win" inserted Rick.

I laughed, yes they are both muscly but Damian is more, and he seems to know a few tricks, but Rick is sneaky.

I watch as they slip on some soft looking gloves. Then stepped on the mats.
"Lets go" chuckled Rick, and Damian nodded.

Ricky, went to Damian, and swung a right hook at Damian's ribs.

Damian dodged and landed a good one to Rick's leg, they spaced out and Damian ran at Rick.

Rick slid his arm out, to sucker punch him as Damian ran.

Damian skidded on his feet and bent back, like doing the limbo and whipped Rick's legs from under him.

Rick fell to the floor with a thud, but quickly knocked Damian's legs from under him. They were both on the floor, tumbling around and throwing punches as they got up.

Punches and kicks was sent everywhere and it slightly speeded up, I saw some fake punches from both and some was successful.

I watched and out of know where, Rick kicked his leg aiming for Damian, luckily Damian managed to jump and land a back flip kick into Ricky's chest.

Soon Damian was on top of rick and pinned him for three seconds and said "I win" I praise him with a hug, and a pat on the back for Ricky.

"What's my prize Mrs judge?" He said coming closer to me with a smirk. Me being me said the first thing that came to mind.

"Curley wirleys?" I heard Ricky burst out with laughter and fell on his side laughing. Then it clicked to why he was laughing and I did the exact same.

We climbed to our feet and I wanted to have a match. "Ricky, how about you and me give it a shot?" I ask.

"Really?"

"Sure, it will be good practice" I say grinning. It was true though.

"OK, and I'm not going to smack you, I save that for him" and I chuckled.

Then we got in the ring and put the gloves on "just give me a smack, I won't feel it" Rick says full on serious.

"No I-" I can't hit him! Is he mad?

"Don't worry, we wouldn't feel it, and we can just heal" he replies, smiling like a goof ball.

"You sure?" He sighs. "Positive"

We started about half an hour ago. And I'm losing. I tried to get up but he had me down good. I gave him a puppy eye and he said:

"Nooo! My weakness...but I need to be strong!" And I couldn't help but laugh and I got pinned. He helped me up and we took a breather.

"That's enough for today, we can come back tomorrow" inserts Damian and I nod. We all walk out and see the sun is setting.

We all say good night and I hurry to bed with Damian...yeah turns out we can't get to sleep without one another.

So I climb in and shut my eyes along with Dame. That's his new nickname...