Bonus chap 2!

Rose's pov

"What's that smell?" I hear the boys whisper. Oh, no....

"Guys, no need to be alarmed...but my water's broke" their eyes widened while I hold my stomach.

Suddenly they started running around "calm down, don't panic!" Damian said and Rick was by my side and comforted me while we watched my husband, yes, we had gotten married two years after we left school (college).

Now, here we are, a year after and I'm having a baby, while he runs around like a headless chicken.

"I think you're the one panicking" I state while me and Rick laugh. He rushes to me and helps me get to the car.

"Deep breaths" Rick says from the front of the car while me and Damian sit in the back. "Come on, breath baby"

I breathe and he starts breathing "in, out, in, out do it with me, in o-" I scowl at him and he gulps.

"What do you think I'm doing?! It's not like I'm doing cartwheels!" He shares a sheepish smile as he holds my hand.

Eventually we arrived at the hospital and I was sat in a wheel chair. Damian rushed me around and I was grinning.

This is fun, I might take one of these home with us after we are done here.

"How are you so calm? You're about to pop a baby out of your-" I cut them off "too much info buddy. Also, would you rather I scream this place down?"

"Fair point" I go back to grinning and taking deep breaths. OK, a few more hours or less and everything will be rainbows and sunshine.

I was carted into a room and settled on a bed. I lay back and relax as a doctor rushes in.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I look at the doctor and point to my stomach "really?" I ask. He gulps as he looks at the boys "my bad, OK, relax and I'll guide you"

A few more doctors came in and the boys were tense. Damian came and held my hand and Rick stood by the door, watching with soft eyes.

"OK, push" so I did...

A while later...I have no idea how long, but a sound of a baby crying caught my attention. My heart lifted with joy and I sat up.

I watched Damian turn around with a huge smile. In his arms, laid a beautiful baby girl. Tears dribbled from my eyes as I cried with joy.

"Say hello to our little one" he whispers as he sits beside me and hands me her. I smile as he wraps an arm around me and I see her looking at me with a gummy smile.

I smile "hello beautiful...its mummy" she giggles and I kiss her head. She's adorable. I love her so much!

I look up and kiss Damian while he strokes my cheek. "She's perfect...just like her mother" he whispers.

"And like her father" I grin. He kisses me then her head.

"Her name?" The doctor questioned. I look at Damian and he smiles "I liked the name you chose"

I smile over at the doctor "Ruby...her name's Ruby" he nodded and left. I watch as Rick came over with a smile.

"Let's meet the little on-" he stopped in his tracks as he takes a deep breath, then his gaze locked on me.

His eyes drop to Ruby and he growled. "What?" I growl back, getting defensive. He growled and came closer.

Damian was up and on guard. He growled lowly and stood in front of us. "Let me see her"

Damian shakes his head, making sure to protect us. I was confused, what's going on with him.

"She's mine!"

My eyes widen..."what?"

"Mine, I want mate" he whimpers and growls. I gasp along with Damian. Rick walks over, never letting Ruby leave his sight.

He stops beside me and smiles. "So beautiful...so perfect" he looks at me and I nod with a smile.

He gently scoops her up and I swear, I have never seen him smile this big before. His eyes sparkled and he cradled her to his chest.

She giggled and clutched his shirt and snuggled into his chest. "My precious Ruby" he whispers as he places a kiss to the top of her head.

We all had big smiles and huddled together on the bed. This is it, this is how it was meant to be.

I found happiness.

Damian found his heart, found happiness.

Ricky found the missing piece, his mate....