Chapter 13

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

We're now in Rick's room. It's now nighttime. This is going to be fun. I look at Damian who has a grin plastered on his face. We sneak up to Ricks lovely bed.

First we got this glue that can't come off unless you get a special remover.

First we put a dark red shade over his lips and spread it out to the sides to roughly around the mid section of his cheeks. Afterwards, we put the glue layer on top so the lip stick can't wash off.

Then we put the whitest powder we could find into the glue, so it smooths over his face, then the same with his eye shadow but a black colour. Now here is the best part.

Me and Damian snuck into Rick's attached bathroom, we found what we were looking for... Ricks fave shampoo.

I unscrew the lid and hold it out so Damian could pour green hair dye in. We gave it a shake and put it back.

The best thing about the container was that you couldn't see inside, and the hair dye washes out after a week of washes, or if you wash it over and over and over again.

We sneak back out and shut the door before making sure we left everything the way it was before we came in. Yes obviously we took pictures.

Now time to go to bed.

Me and Damian high five and I feel the sparks making me and him smile. I say a good night and he says good night. Then I find the closest spare room.

I laid in the bed which was comfy but... I couldn't sleep. Tossing and turning but nothing. I felt lonely...which was odd.

It was warm but not the warm I wanted.
I climb out of bed, and walk down the hall and found the door I wanted.

I open-and-shut it quietly. Tiptoeing to the bed, I climb in and felt better and at ease. I felt him wrap his arms around me and pull me closer.

My face rested against his chest, slowly snuggling into his neck. "Couldn't sleep?" He asked.

"No...you?" I question back, my eyes still shut.

"Same...but now I feel..." he trails off and I knew what he was going to say.

"Better?" I finish for him. A silence passes before he responds.

"Yeah..." I hesitated but then said the same as him. "Good night, my little Rose"

"Good night, Damian" then sleep came a lot quicker...

Morning

I got up and didn't see Damian next to me. I went to call out until I felt a hand on my lips. "Shh" I nodded and said "what's happened? Is Rick up?"

"Just got up, and his bathroom is next door to this, then his room is next door to that" I nod and say "So it's his room, then his bathroom, then your room, then the bathroom and then all the other rooms scattered around?"

He nods and I nod back. Damn that's a lot.

Soon we stopped when we heard the shower next door start to run. We heard faint mumbling and left our--Damian's room and trotted down stairs...

After a good half an hour, all was silent. Then a door shut, then another opened, he must be in his room, then the door shuts.

After 10 minutes, a scream that sounded like a squeal was heard. We both grinned at each other with our phones ready.

As soon as we saw him come down stares and was in clear view of us we took pictures.

"My hair! My face! What happened?"
We are laughing and obviously I was laughing the most and was rocking back and forth.