Chapter 8

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

School was boring. Rick wasn't here and it's now last lesson. I couldn't be bothered to stick with the group, it's not like they want me there anyway.

So instead, I went off and did my own sports. I decided to do track. Stretching my legs into the splits, then twisting back up.
I look at my goal, and start a slow jog and slowly built up my pace.

The wind threw my hair around behind me like a whirlpool. My breath came out nice and easy, like a puff of smoke freely exploring the air.

I kept going and going, feeling free. After half an hour or so I took a rest. Watching everyone like a hawk, seeing if I could pick up any techniques.

Until they brought out the mats. Walking closer, I heard the teacher say "Who's up for a match?"

A girl raised her hand and another did. I watched a fine blond haired girl--who looked like she had slight muscle, go up against a brunette with a similar structure.

"Ready..." they got in a stance.

"Set..." they looked at each other.

"Fight..." then they started to circle one another.

The blonde girl swung first, then the brunette ducked landing one to the blondes side.

The blond backed off slightly as the brown did a kick. The blonde blocked and then the brunet kicked with the other knocking barbie to the floor.

"One...two...three...pin! Now,who's going to defeat the champion?" Our coach asks with amusement.

I watched as the class took turns trying to defeat the champion. All failed. I noticed that the brown mop top likes to add fakes and then land the attack...hmm.

"How about you?" I was suddenly pulled out of thought.

"Um, who? Me?" I ask in shock. I don't know how to fight!

"Sure" the teacher responds, with a sickly sweet smile.

"Oh, I can't. I don't know how to fight" I say really nervous. I'm going to die.

"Well learn, come on darko" yeah the teacher called me darko cause of my hair.

"OK" I'm going to get my ass wooped, but let's use what I've seen.

I nod at the copper haired girl who passed me her gloves, everyone watched as I put the gloves on, and watched the champ in front of me.

"Ready..." we got in a stance.

"Set..." ohh no.

"Fight..." we circled each other like two wolves. She looked me dead in the eye, and I saw how her brown eyes held her power of championship.

She lunges forward aiming for my leg with a kick. Raising mine up, I bring it down kicking hers.

She buckled and I pushed her down to her back, then she climbed onto her feet.

I felt a feeling of...something. Looking to the side by the trees behind the fence. I saw nothing.

Caught of guard the girl twists a leg threw mine and knocks me over. She backs up, and I flip up from my back to my feet and walk towards her.

She aims the right for my face and then releases the left, a fake, instantly I moved to the opposite direction, just avoiding it and punch her into the stomach.

She does the same trick with her kicks and I block and kick back.

I turn around and I heard the pounding of her feet on the mat. Reaching behind me, I manage to flip her over my shoulder, making her land on her back and climbed on top of her body.

To dazed, I took this opportunity and pin her. "One...two...three...pin! New champion..."

"What is your name, girl" the teacher whispers next to me.

"Rose, Mrs" I say back in the same leveled tone as her.

"Rose, your new champion!" I smile and nod at everyone who clap and smile at me.
I nod and let every one do their thing and I was about to head to the changing room to switch out of my PE clothes.

Until I was stopped. "Hey girl!" I turn around to see the brunette. "Um hello" I say unsure if she was happy or not.

"Rose right?" She asks getting closer. "Uh, yes?"

She came closer and held out her hand and I took it nervously "the name's Jan, congrats...no one was ever able to beat me before..." her eyes held positive emotions which made me happy.

"Thanks, you were really good" I compliment her.

"Thank you, I better be going, but see you around Rose" she grins and leaves to go talk to the girls.

"Yeah, you too" we walked our separate ways and I got changed in a cubical and started to head home.

The smell of the girls perfume was stuck to me, the entire way home I was sneezing.

No, I'm not allergic, I just wasn't use to it and it's so strong that I could almost taste it.

Running into my house, I walk into my room, grab a black vest and shorts. I strip off my stinky perfume clothes, and leap into my shower.

Scrubbing away the dirt, and cleaning my hair. Rinsing under the pouring warm shower, I sigh in content.

Switching the tap off, I step out and dry off. Pulling on the shorts and vest I selected, I step into my room, and head for bed, but only to be stopped in my tracks.

The feeling of the carpet soothed my tense feet slightly. "Keep calm" spoke a masculine voice.

Turning around I say "who's there?" I ask, searching the room, to find nothing.

"In your mind" it calls back.

"Stop it" I say getting a little scared and annoyed.

"I know you can't resist me..." it coos again, in a soft, alluring voice.

"I can" I strongly state, with as much confidence I needed. "We shall see"

That's when I felt a pair of muscular arms, one wrapped around my waste holding me to them with my back pressed against his rock hard chest.

"Who are you? Are you that creep?" I demand in ragged breaths.

"Don't waste energy" the voice advises.

"What? Let me go" I thrash around. Until I felt a piece of material cover my mouth and nose...a cloth!

"Calm down babe, just breath" the voice, it's familiar...it's him.

"Nooo!" After that my mind wasn't projecting, so I kept struggling.

"Come on breath...it will be alright" I felt him stroke my hair and I was slowly giving in.

Taking a huge breath, I felt dizzy. Managing to take a small shuffle from him, the scent was clinging to my nose. Every time I breathed I got dizzier.

I felt the world spin, and I was falling, hard. His arms laced around me, picking me up bridal style, hugging me to him. "Sleep Rose" slowly my eyes shut to see him looking down at me and all was covered by darkness...