Chapter 26

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

School was a bore. Literally. I couldn't be near Ricky, I wanted to but, I couldn't. Because it reminds me of how I can't save his brother.

I made a promise and I need to try to keep it. But where can I find him?

I walk across the road and was nearly there.

Until it happened.

It was all to fast; I was on the road, then a speeding car heading straight for me, then a whoosh of hair surrounded me and everything was a blurred vision of black until I was on the other side of the road.

No one was there. Gone. Just like the wind. But I knew someone saved me. The tingles were there...he still cares.

Sighing I walk off down the path until I came to my alley way and headed down the lonely hallway.

"Be careful next time babe, the only one getting you...will be me" a masculine voice, the only voice who could do that, chanted in my head.

Quickening my pace, I hear it again. "Sleep" shaking my head, I carry on, stumbling over things, like small cracks or stones. Managing to get out of the alley, I reach my house and stumble inside.

Before I shut the door, I see a figure, behind a tree. Not being able to see the features due to it being silhouetted by the shaded area. I knew it was him.

Quickly I shut the door, then all my windows and climb to my room. Shutting the door, I'm welcomed with my warming Grey room, and soft bed.

"Sleep..." he chants.

"No" I shout out aloud.

"Sleep" my eyes blur and I rub them gently and look up brushing the wavey curtain of hair from my face.

I see a figure; all in black standing a foot or so away from me, flashing his famous smirk.

"Sleep baby, it will be alright" he coos.

"No... I need to talk..." I trail off. "No you don't...save it for another time"

"Get out" I say in return. "Not yet"

"Why?!" I argue with a slight rise of anger. "I want to play" that gave me shivers.

I felt weak, but my eyes never closed. I lean against the bed, then he started to get closer making me back away.

Stalking towards me like a predator, the way he was moving slowly into the light of the moon.

"Hello babe" he grins evilly.

"Out" I whisper. He shakes his shaggy black locks, and smiled a devilish one. I was now stuck in between a Grey wall, and a predator... I'll go with the wall.

He places both hands, one on each side of my head on the wall. Grinning.

I look up through long lashes and he looks down to me. "W-" he places a finger to my lips, signaling me to be quiet, then he brushes my dark, wave locks from my right shoulder over to my left.

Then he returns his hand back to the wall.

"Mi-"

"How many times do I have to say? I'm not and can't be yours...if you can't care" he looked confused then covered it up with anger.

"I don't care, you are mine either way....and there's nothing you can do about it"

"You still care" I sooth. "No" he replied.

"Yes you do, your good...deep down you are"

"No" he shot back. "Yes!" I yell and continue.

"Cause if you didn't...you wouldn't have saved me" he looked down at me with a smirk.

"Maybe I wanted my play toy around longer" I cringed back slightly at his words.

"I don't believe you" he kissed my neck and I wiggled. No, not today, no!

Acting quick, I push his head up, and press my lips over his. He instantly kissed back and I thought he brought it.

"I know what you're doing... I'll enjoy this first" with adrenaline running through my veins, I pull back and kick his shin, and punch him in the side of the face.

Running over to the other side of the room, I'm tackled down to the floor, with him breaking the fall on perpous.

Rolling us over, so he's on top he, lowers his head to my neck. Feeling like a deer in distress, I yell out for him to let go. But nothing.

"Your mine, my princess"

Before he could strike, the door burst open, and Damian was off me in seconds. I get to my feet, and look at the scene before me, two figures, one all in black, and the other-- by what I could tell; was in a blue shirt and black jeans.

They scrambled around and I went to separate them until the new voice shouted "go!" And I ran like hell.

I had now where to go, if I go to Rick's, he will get me, if I stay...he will get me.

Quickly I run to the bathroom locking the door. I shake in the corner and look for a weapon. I see nothing. Then I manage to see a razor blade.

Picking it up, I brace myself.

All fell silent. So silent you could hear a pin drop. Backing up to lean against the comforting wall to keep me up right.

Hitting the hard surface, I freeze Why is it warm? Looking around I see black.
He reaches out his muscular arms to me.

Acting on instinct, I bring the razor up and slash it down the middle of his chest, and dragged it down a couple of inches before pulling away and elbowing his ribs.

Unlocking the door, I run out to my room, only to see Ricky, unconscious on the floor. Skidding next to his side on my knees; shaking him by the shoulders.

"Please Ricky, get up" I sob out. Resting my head on his slow rising chest, letting my hair spill around him.

Feeling someone place their hands on my shoulders, spinning me around and pinned me to the ground. He flashed his teeth at me and I was scared.

Shaking, tears flowing down my face like a stream, I cower from him. I need to distract my thoughts, I can't let him see what I'm thinking... I need this to work.

I look into his eyes, to see sadness...and sorry? Before I was able to figure it out, it was replaced by a plain expression.

He looked down at me and sank his teeth into my neck, with...slight hesitation.
I lay there, not bothering to put up a fight.

I feel his teeth disappear, and look at his face, before I pass out, one message was sent through "I-I'm... Rose I...will be back for more" then all was black....