Chapter 22

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

I wake up and see a peaceful Damian next to me. His eyelashes kissed his cheeks perfectly, his lips was in a happy smile. I'm glad.

I get up and see it's 10am. I lean over Damian and say "come on big boy, gotta get up" it's the weekend, so no school. Still, he has to get up.

I smile, but nothing. OK?

I give him a little nudge. Nothing. Then I whisper, "come on handsome, get up" he slightly twitched.

Ohhh, I got you now...

"Come on... Mr handsome will get a kiss?" Then he started to move and then stayed still.

I climb on him so I'm straddling his torso. Then I lean in and kiss his cheek. Then he groaned. Then I went to kiss his lips, but I saw his eyes twitch....he's already awake!

I went to move back, but before I could he wraps his arms around me and flips us over and kisses me. I kiss him back, feeling our sparks fly and then pulled away. 

"Now that's what you call a wake up" I giggle and he winks.

"Um Damian... I-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"Don't worry, I know, your not ready to be with me and-" I pull his head to mine and kiss him gently and he pulls away.

"Wow, uh, I-" who is the one lost for words now?

"I'm ready" he has a huge smile on his face and within seconds, I was being spun around the room. Laughing, and I felt happy.

"As much as I love seeing you two all lovey dovey, we need to get this started" Ricky grinned and I heard Damian say "buzz kill"

"What did you need to start?" I ask and Damian said "we found you in the exercise compartment by the punch bag" with glinting in his eyes.

"We noticed you managed to move the bag, and that's slightly impossible, because that thing is too heavy for people" chuckled Ricky.

"Soo?" I ask unsure. "So, your strong, will power, that type of thing"

"Ah OK" I grin, blushing.

"Would you like to do training, and I would like to teach you defenses" states Damian with curiosity replacing his eyes.

"Sure, sounds fun" they smiled and we left for their gym...

We made it to the enlarged room, and I ask what they would like me to do. Ricky wants to have a good match with me, so that's what we are gonna do...

Slipping the familiar, soft material, making a fist, I head to the mats along with the two boys.

I get in my stance while Rick stands there with a smile. "Ready?" He asks.

"Yep" I smile.

"Oh yeah" I laugh and Ricky gives me a grin as we start. Circling one another like two animals; I get brave and go closer.

I swing my fist at him, only for him, to bring his arm up to counter attack. I bring my leg up, and he ducks it, just, and I take this opportunity to kick his legs out from under him.

His legs flew out, his face dropped as he landed on his back with a thud. I look down and he swooped my leg up and took my last leg pulling me to the dark blue matted area.

He straddled my waste and the count started. Quickly, I raise my hands to his shoulders, pulling him forward; he was hovering over me, using my legs, I push him over, onto his back.

I sit on him and the count gets to two. Then he did this twist, and I found myself under him and the pin hit three.

"Ricky won" Damian calls from the side.

"Yeah, yeah" he helped me up as I brush off my purple sports bra and shorts.

"That was pretty good, how do you know how to fight?" Asked Rick slightly taken aback.

"I don't" I grin, leaving him shocked. "But how?"

"I just observe that's all, and use it" I just shrug, not thinking much about it.

"For example, in physical education, you watched and managed to take out the champ, I'm very impressed babe" I smile and say "thanks" to Damian.

"Who's hungry?" Asked Ricky.

"Me?" They laughed and within seconds we are in the kitchen.

"Curley wirley!!!" I shout and Ricky burst out laughing.

"OK" then in the next second one laid in my hand "yummy....oh snap"

Me and Ricky was crying with laughter. I kept trying to open the beverage, but it was hard, I always struggled with these damn things.

Soon it was separated from my grasp and then handed back. Open. "Thank you"

"Anytime" smiling, I take it out the wrapper and half it. I gave the second piece to Damian who was smiling.

Aw, I love his smile...it's cute. He gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "your cuter" and I felt myself turning as red as a strawberry.

"I'm going to head to bed for a bit, I'm tired" they nod and I trot to Damian's room. I shut the door and.... I did the complete opposite of resting, I wasn't tired at all. I wanted some practice.

Opening the hatch, I climb in and slide it back in place; with it slightly ajar. I run down the hall and open the last door and stop in the center of the room.

Hmm, lets see, I can do the bag? Track?, weights or gym stuff....

I'll start with some stretches and stuff. Walking over to a quite spacious zone, I do bends, splits, and I tried to do a flip, but let's say, I ended up with a saw bum.

I return to the boxing bag grabbing some gloves and look at it.

Breathing in and out steadily through my nose, I punch the bag, and land a kick to it, only to find my hand slightly throbbing....

Ignoring it, I lean against the bag and punch it and even elbowed and sighed.

Then I noticed someone out the corner of my eye...